Starting My Journey Tonight!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lufnis, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Lufnis New Member

I just found out about Agnarr (The PoP locked server) last night. Going to call this home. Would anyone like to play tonight, and start with me? I'm going to play either a Beastlord or monk. The journey starts in about 2 hours from now (starting at 11:30pm--1200am mountain time). Class doesn't matter.
  2. Menlo135 Journeyman

May I ask why you chose Agnarr? I am looking for a server to play on but I only read negative things about Agnarr?
  3. Lufnis New Member

Because it's Planes of Power locked, snd an official server. Just hit 10!
  4. Lufnis New Member

Made it to 14, last night. Planning on being on around 11pm! Maby 12am
    SunDrake likes this.
  5. onesong‘Baralku New Member

I have a lvl 21 warrior there. Wow you leveled fast. My warrior has 5 days /played. Some of that's afk, but damn you're like a rocket into space.

It's true it's hard to find groups. It does happen on occasion. Don't play at night--like I did sometimes--because it'll be harder to find one.

It's a good server if you like content up to ldon. Everyone is doing it of course. But pops are low. There's generous players offering loots on their kills for new players. There's a raid guild that does pickups for some places in time. The bazaar has some things, so check it.

I needed a break, but I'll probably go back some time to level him some more.
  6. Lufnis New Member

Well, my beastlord is 39 now. I started a monk, who is 18. I will be on tonight after work, if you'd like to play. Around 11pm mountain time. Also, I'll be on a lot all day tomorrow as I have no work.

Lufnis- Beastlord
    Lufniz - Monk
    Yinla likes this.