Starting Fresh on Phinigel Now?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Phased Sullon Zek, Apr 19, 2018.

1. yukan Augur

If you want to skip the earlier expansions Coirnav is facing, but think the slow experience is too far, Ragefire may be a better fit. Omens of War launches on 4/30 and will bring about a year of the level 70 experience. Plenty of time to get caught up.
  2. TLPman Augur

how and where are you people only seeing 3 guild???

https://www.coirnavprogress.com/

I see 7 and i play on this server and there is another 3-4 guilds in the process of starting to raid so not sure you all know what you are talking about.

people that talk crap and don't have a clue make me laugh
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

To be fair, Phinny had 22 raid guilds in classic, and that's just the ones that were recorded on phinnykills (current data on phinnyprogress). I was saying that 3 of the Coirnav guilds are listed on https://phinnyprogress.com/raid_times.php for some reason. That is where and how I was seeing three guilds.
    Edit: looks like the Coirnav guilds have been removed from the phinnyprogress page now.
  4. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

There are no leveling groups on phinny for right now, as others have said- or at least very few for PUG. However, phinny will maintain a fairly healthy population and it shouldnt be terribly difficult to catch up if you are determined.
  5. Kahna Augur

Phinny had 14 raid guilds in classic. (The red numbers mean they killed the mobs after the next expansion had already been released.) At 1 month in Phinny only had 10 raid guilds killing things and 2 of those had only killed Phinny. 7 isn't that far behind, considering this is a #dedserver.
  6. Boze TLP complaint factory

Well let's hope 7 keeps up with the 18 in Kunark, the 21 in velious, or the 22 in luclin/pop.
  7. Kahna Augur

It is building up at fairly the same rate as Phinny did so no reason to think it wouldn't. It should see an influx in a few months here from Agnarr refugees, but, time will tell.