Started some toons on Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gingyr, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Gingyr Elder

Having fun, so far folks have been decent and helpful. Sorry to disappoint the haters.
    snailish likes this.
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

Oh, no! How dare you have fun. What was the point of this post?
  3. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Im not sure it has a point. "Look what I can do" comes to mind.
    code-zero likes this.
  4. Illusory Augur

The problem isn't starting and leveling to 10.

Judging by all the same posts with Agnarr somewhere in the title, the current issue is trying to get your Howling Stone or Veeshan Peak's key in era.
    Kattria Minx and snailish like this.
  5. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Don't forget Epics! Dip your toes even further into the cesspool and try doing your Epic. Roll a Shadowknight or Enchanter for Extra Fun.
    Kattria Minx, snailish and Illusory like this.
  6. Illusory Augur

Omg, how could I forget those. :\
  7. Risiko Augur

Welcome to Agnarr. Hope you enjoy your time.
    snailish likes this.
  8. Semah Augur

Fun? FUN? Fun is for lolligaggers, casuals, and sane, well adjusted people! :cool:
    snailish likes this.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Agnarr is great until you hit the points that suck.

And that's fine.

Until you learn that the devs by and large don't care to fix it.

Then you pull back the blinders.
    Wayylon likes this.
  10. Tweadle New Member

True , grouping experiences have been 95% positive on this server . Great people overall . It's the krono farmers,RMT'ers , key/epic blockers that are a PITA. The box groups sitting in all 3 picks of the pawbuster room and selling LR/ 24/7...kind of annoying . But yeah the regular folks on the server are awesome for the most part.
    Wayylon likes this.
  11. RandomStrategy Augur

I don't know what you're talking about. My paladin and shaman both have their epics and they were actually quite lovely to have done. The only real issue was keeping my paladin from taking a faction hit in Freeport (last time I roll a paladin of Mithaniel Marr). The other issue was just finding Irak Altil up in Fear, and getting to him.