Stamina, HPs and character creation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oldemangamer, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Protagonist Tank

Thank you. Can you clarify what the other values represent?

Code:
    1^1^25^0^15^2^5^.083^0^.075^
    1 is warrior.

Then 1 is level.

25?

0?

15?

2?

5?

.083 is the HP from stamina.

0?

.075?
  2. Wulfhere Augur

It's still exists. I just tested a naked level 1 to 4 erudite character with AGI 70 giving 1 AC (mitigation) at level 1 and increasing by 1 AC per level. The loss of agility did not happen until level 4 and the characters AGI dropped to 54 (neg 16) at 29% HP.

ps: If you have a run speed buff, that will counteract the snare effect of agility loss.
    ch0rny likes this.
  3. snailish Augur

Interesting stuff.

I have long just dumped the points into stamina because it seemed liked that would eventually interact with AA for the most benefit compared to easy stat piling with gear. More HP is always nice too. Plus I often play casters and early/non raid itemization before TSS quested and then defiant meant maxing that stat took some work (obviously defiant makes maxing stats a bit ridiculous).

I have been pushing agility to 75 in more recent years as well. I'm curious about this agility loss at low hp, but then thinking "am I low hp enough to really stack base stacks against this?"

The kind of thing that really likely only matters if you are going to struggle to gear up through early eras on progression (i.e., nonraider)...

My first character was a rogue and I stacked full charisma for character development... tabletop and other games influence was stronger than asking what actually mattered in EQ.
  4. Machentoo Augur

Unbuffed, yes, but when you toss in +100 agi from avatar, this is no longer true.