Stability on Luclin as with AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malbro, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Imrahil Augur

Any info regarding the issues on AB?
  2. Bonesammler New Member

Yet again. From no lag I noticed straight to crash.
  3. Ybidzian New Member

This is ridiculous. Fix it or . If you were a mechanic I wouldn't take my car to you again. If you were a doctor I'd seek a second opinion. Gaming goes by word of mouth. ATM Daybreak SUXX0R and people will be telling other people that. Where is your customer service? Where is your pride in providing an at least workable server for paying customers and others who want to try out this great game? For heavens' sake FIX LUCLIN and AB, and show us you give a sh*t, before you lose another paying customer. And no, I don't care if you have to come in and work on the weekend. I work the weekend too. Big deal, gaming is a 24/7 industry, just like mine.
    chiin likes this.
  4. bob2 Journeyman

10:45 cst and all's well , its been two hours since last server failure.
    this server has not failed, so going to continue to camp it during the day.
  5. FaithCharmer New Member

way to jinx it. Server shows "DOWN" on server select screen!
  6. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Well, just spent the money I had budgeted for TBM on a 90 day sub to Final Fantasy 14, a game that's actually playable.
  7. Derd Augur

You gave up on tlp already enough that your leaving eq because of the luclin problems? While my server has had no problems at all, I would have understood just as I did after the hacking incident, they're working on it and from holly's tweet's hopefully the fix will get done and things for luclin and ab will get back to normal soon.
  8. bob2 Journeyman

so's your mom
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Who mentioned TLP or leaving EQ?
  10. Vexdjinn New Member

Down once again :mad:
  11. FaithCharmer New Member

approx 2:48 cst - down again
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Yesterday was pretty unbearable until the evening when things seemed to get better for awhile. Today has been much better, but we just suffered a mass disconnect a short time ago and at least in my circle, nobody can get back online. something seems different with this disconnection (as opposed to the last 100, literally).
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

might have just been taking some extra time to spin up this time, we're starting to trickle back online for more punishment and abuse at the hands of the server hamster.
  14. FaithCharmer New Member

15. Metanis Bad Company

It would appear from the outside that DBG needs to be a lot more proactive on server monitoring, upgrades, maintenance, and spare parts stock. It's not rocket science.
    Motherlee likes this.
  16. Windstalker Executive Producer

Sorry folks. Our ops team has been looking into the issues today.
  17. Aeular Journeyman

Was doing better with only lag spikes, but now we are having an even longer crash out time then we had been getting.
  18. Dragari Journeyman

Its ridiculous - no point in playing. Never know when you might crash and get rolled back, tells take forever, time to go do something else.
  19. Malbro Augur

Half of our raid tonight, just finished Arx 1, came back with no lockout and no currency. Some lost loot.
    :mad:
  20. Iila Augur

Have you tried reacquiring the items through gameplay?
    Metanis and Shiea like this.