Stability on Luclin as with AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malbro, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Kobrah Augur

looks like every hr it will crash
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Luclin is disconnecting about every 30 mins to an hour.

Perhaps a dev can log on after Wednesday's fix and hand out xp pots as reparations.
    Motherlee likes this.
  3. Biblet New Member

Server goes down again!!! How do you take advantage of 50% xp bonus reward when you can't complete a heroic adventure because server craps out and you get disconnected. After happening multiple times it goes beyond getting frustrated.
    Motherlee likes this.
  4. Malbro Augur

What makes you think it's going to be fixed on Wednesday?
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

6. Ogobbuk New Member

This crap has to be fixed. This is absurd. We pay 15 bucks a month(some more) to freaking crash on an hourly basis.
  7. McDougal Augur

Motherlee likes this.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thinking they finally heard about the problem on Friday afternoon. Contacted the supplier. Supplier said they were closed on weekends. And they decided on cheap 2-day shipping. heh
  9. Windd Journeyman

Seriously they havent even fixed this yet? On the TLP it takes about 5 secs to log in from char screen. and 3 secs for me to zone back and forth. On the Luclin server is just a major lag fest. Fix our server pls!
  10. Windd Journeyman

I thought roshen said they were gonna fix it, but its the weekend on double exp. prolly not till monday..
  11. Viper1 Augur

And down goes luclin, I mean Frazier.
  12. Windd Journeyman

Seriously they havent even fixed this yet? On the TLp it takes about 5 secs to log in from char screen. and 3 secs for me to zone back and forth. On the Luclin server is just a major lag fest. Fix our server pls
  13. bob2 Journeyman

If your having trouble fixing this problem of server instability, perhaps online gaming business isn't your forte..might i suggest selling Mary Kay.
  14. McDougal Augur

Honestly at this point they ought to just take the server down and leave it down until they can fix it. This is just creating ill will.
  15. Windd Journeyman

If that.. AB has been waiting for a fix for their server for 8 plus weeks and luclin has been acting up for about the same length of time.
  16. sifonin Augur

Quote from Holly's Twitter:

#everquest Luclin server will get updates/upgrades next Wednesday to help the ongoing issues. Downtime posted next week.

Going to be like this all weekend and early next week I guess...
  17. McDougal Augur

[IMG] Parts are on the way.
  18. Kobrah Augur

1 hr later .. crash inc
  19. Windd Journeyman

I agree. ^^
  20. bob2 Journeyman

/ooc camp check