Stability on Luclin as with AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malbro, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Malbro Augur

Something needs to be done on Luclin about zones denying entry and the lag that has been happening on a daily basis.

I just was denied entry to the lobby twice, costing me a gate potion.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I have experienced the same on Luclin. Hopefully a dev or tech person will look into it. This lag follows the server crash earlier in the week.
  3. Roamer121 New Member

OMG its soo bad now that i got ported to Dead hills with NOBODY in zone cept me.. no merchants nothering just me and my group.. 1 of us got exp from the HA and other 5 nothing

Please look into this.

Thanks
  4. Jaylin Augur

It is getting bad. Is it all servers? or just a few? I think the AB virus is spreading! Chat is 2-3 minutes behind at times.
  5. Jaylin Augur

Yeah select zones go down... nm the server is going down zone by zone
  6. Aeular Journeyman

Yep, just got kicked out as well, all day its been on and off lag spikes, can we at least get this acknowledged that its being looked into (though would prefer you fix it, or maybe just flat out restart the server, in case its a memory leak)
  7. Jaylin Augur

Look how long before AB got acknowledged.... Its only affect i think 2-3 servers. So it isnt a priority
  8. McDougal Augur

Down goes Luclin
  9. Rikkitikkitavi Journeyman

"And all the King's horses, and all the King's men . . . . . "
  10. Jaylin Augur

and welcome back lag! you werent missed for the 5 minutes you were gone lol
  11. Chaosthunderbear New Member

Daybreak can Luclin server get 100% exp please. I figure with all the downtime, disconnects, lag, chat lag, zoning lag and the deaths from all the preceding we might even out to the 50% for all the other servers.
  12. Igniz Augur

As much as I understand your wish, I doubt that DBG will give you any kind of compensation.
    AB has had the same problems since close to eight weeks to a varying degree (getting worse every time they re-implement the market place), including the last official "Bonus XP Weekend". AB has yet to receive any kind of compensation or even a moderate amount of communication.
  13. Shogan Journeyman

don't know if it is the sama as on AB, but you could check that with checking the uptime of the server + the zones as for any kind of reimbursement i won't hold my breath for that, i would be content if they finally fixed the AB server + yours too and maybe tell us wth is the problem
  14. fortuneteller Augur

Am nerveous for AB, as there is now coming bonux xp weekend, and when that happened last time, some said it was then that the problems started for AB, but might be superstition...
  15. Chaosthunderbear New Member

Yes guys I know, it was a small jab at Daybreak, nothing actually expected. I have played EQ on and off since Just before the Luclin expansion, I was originally on Stromm. My only real hope is that they look into it and acknowledge there is a problem sooner rather than later.
  16. McDougal Augur

Destination zone refused entry error this morning. Suspended merc still shows in group window and target. Bazar and chat lag. Something seriously wrong here.
  17. Shiea Augur

Game play stuff such as spells, spell bars and abilities do not seem to have any lag. The lag part occurs when you're attempting to zone, waiting on task steps to update, turning in items, hailing and the worst of them all, anything involving chat or social things. It's been going on for 2-3 weeks on Luclin now and obviously we are aware that AB has been experiencing these things for much longer. It makes doing loot extremely difficult and loot takes twice as long as it normally should. And then of course after all this during raids last night, the server decided to crash. We do have a serious problem here, especially with new content coming out, I don't expect we are required to play in new content that's already full of bugs then add horrendous lag on top of it.
    Kyde likes this.
  18. Travestii Elder

I will just add to the masses here and describe the lag experienced lately on Luclin as game stopping. It is especially harmful in raid situations where people need to respond in a timely manner to communications from raid leaders, loot distributers, etc while chats are lagging. Additionally, waiting for 50 people to unsuccessfully try to zone in and out of raid instances during such server instability is enough to drive any raid leader to the brink. I understand that there are those who have been suffering this on AB for quite some time without any acknowledgement of their issues. My hope is that someone at Daybreak will do the right thing and give priority to this problem sooner rather than later. As noted above, what good is fantastic new content if it's not enjoyable due to lag?
  19. Kobrah Augur

Log in to rez toons from last nights crash / lockup parade.. Server down mid summon
  20. Travestii Elder

And down goes Luclin again.