Ssra Instances Fixed Yet?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Oakenblade, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Well...are they?
  2. Prathun Developer

Fixed internally, yes. However, it will require an update to address the various issues on Phinigel.
  3. Heartland Augur

When can we expect to see this update pushed out?
  4. Prathun Developer

As soon as we are able. We don't have a firm time or date yet.
  5. taliefer Augur

are we talking days? is there even a chance of it being done before the weekend? I know you don't like giving out timelines cause people tend to be jerks about holding you to them, but a rough estimate would be good
  6. AethDW Elder

Usually takes about a month. We had a similar problem with broken content with the Velious launch.
  7. Ryak Augur

This isnt quite the same magnitude of a problem as the one in Velious though. Emp is a key progression mob and disallowing all guilds but one ANY progression at all for an entire month would be (shall i say...) unpopular.
  8. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Except for the guild at exploited and broke the zone. They'll get their keys. Oh well. At least the people skilling up with their pets are getting the account suspensions they deserve amirite?
  9. AnonFrog01 Journeyman

Unacceptable!

If this is fixed internally and requires a patch then patch it asap! I'm sure that dbg understands we pay a monthly access fee and, like any other company requiring payment for service, the customer should have full access to content if full payment is received. Just as dbg expects payment in full to access all game content.
    I'm sure dbg will ensure your customer base has full access or find a way to compensate for lack of full game content.
  10. Garanle Elder

Relax, it is alright. I am just glad they let us start getting aa's
  11. AethDW Elder

Exactly the same situation except better here as at least now you have some chance of progressing since the mobs are there in the main instance. Nev was a progression mob to be able to get Vulak, and with the pre-patch regen was completely unkillable for a month.
  12. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Dude what are you even talking about? Emp is gonna be locked down and nobody is going to be able to get their planes rifts for their VT keys. We're not talking about a single end-game mob being unavailable. We're talking about 2 zones, progression, and 9 unavailable raid targets not even including VT.
  13. AethDW Elder

That's a much better state than it was for us on Velious release. No one could kill anything decent until a month into the launch because it took that long to fix broken content.

Anyway we said at the time that the beta test would be switched for Luclin, so thanks for that although it looks like stuff broke before even getting to that since the instancing mechanics aren't relevant for us.
  14. Punchis-themonk Elder

If it's fixed push out the update please.
  15. Silinius Augur

Thanks for Beta Testing Phinny! <3
  16. Catashe Augur

except you don't have instances! lol
  17. JustanotherRFW New Member

well, In Ssra, neither do you!

There were more than a few folks talking about how LJ and RF made their choice, so they should just take their medicine. Well, the same could be said about what's going on now as well. Unlike Phinny, where progression is simply for your own sake, on RF and LJ, progression is actually required to progress the server in terms of expansion.

We're being made to pay the price of a month long delay on being able to do so, which is keeping us in Velious that much longer on Ragefire. Whenever this point has been brought up, we're told that we made our choice. Well, to that I simply say, ditto.
    Sheex likes this.
  18. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

How did this thread get de-railed into a RF-LJ-Phinny debate? Do you people really have such a short level of focus? Since "Ssra" was in the title, it should have been clear that it had nothing to do with RF/LJ. So why are those servers even being brought up here? It's not applicable. I don't comment on RF/LJ threads because I don't play on RF and LJ which pretty much means it's not my business. The concept should work both ways.
  19. taliefer Augur

the difference being rage/lock are still working as advertised.

there was even posts in the luclin aoc threada bout emp room not requiring a key, and it still didn't get fixed. its frankly very disappointing. especially if we cant get an eta, like even if its going to be until the next patch, let us know. emperor is basically the most important mob in the expansion
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

+1 for rekt!

If I make a bard on a Phinigel I'll do this just for you my friend:

[IMG]

<3
    Banecrow likes this.