Spreadsheet with Alchemy Recipes and info

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Meso, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Meso New Member

Spent a few hours compiling this info. This is not any of my original information, I just compiled it for ease of access. Credit for the recipes come from samanna, p99, and Alkabor. The prices come from EQTraders.com and my very best mental math. The spell effects come from a mix of the Alkabor info and Allakhazam. Of course, this info is only for Ragefire/Lockjaw/Phinny.

I hope this makes things easier for you champs when leveling alchemy.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F9cQp26dvFTEYtdnOVgPvP0qTrJUOOasRyAwevc7cDI/edit?usp=sharing
    Syrup, nostalgicfool and Chillax like this.
  2. Buddi Elder

Awesome.....well there goes the competitive advantage closely held secrets retained. Someone start selling Sow Pots already!!!
  3. Meso New Member

WTS SoW Potions: discounts given on orders of 10+ E-mail Meso in game, or shoot me a tell.
  4. nostalgicfool Augur

A very big thanks from all shammies, i wonder how you got this information. Did you buy all the alchemy books ?

I still have to understand how to fill my recipe book.
  5. Meso New Member

I used the resources cited above, and made most of this stuff leveling up.
  6. Miss Shortcake Elder

The various giant toes recipes make something different than this list suggests. Ice giant makes a level 50 req HP/AC buff potion(doesn't stack w/ resolution), and fire giant makes some level 65 required alacrity potion. I forget the hill giant one, I think some kind of Chloroplast-type buff.
  7. Meso New Member

I'll attempt the combines tonight and fix it based on what I get.
  8. Aanuvane Augur

Are the 5 dose and 10 dose on the TLP? If so, in what container do you combine them to make them?
  9. -wycca Augur

It doesn't really work quite like that. Theyre all individual potion that stack nowadays (ie to 10 for example. I'm not sure if you can mass combine, but they're still individual potions.
  10. Aanuvane Augur

OK, so they didn't put the 5 and 10 dose potions back in for the TLPs then I guess? It's weird because Lucy has recent updates for many of them.
  11. -wycca Augur

Nope, it's all just stacks of up to 10.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  12. Peritus New Member

Can you update the list with the spirituality potions?
  13. Heezy New Member

This is fantastic, thank you.
  14. Turinbar Augur

awesome spreadsheet. Do you have any instant cast buff potions on that list ?
  15. Meso New Member

Someone asked me for this info, bumping for them as it's still applicable until what .. LoY?
  16. Blastoff Augur

Anyone have a working link to this?
  17. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

18. Lemerian Elder

Just use EQ traders corner. That old spreadsheet was missing a lot and had a few non working recipes.
  19. Blastoff Augur

20. Gnothappening Augur

Now do spell research :D