Fixed Internally Spirit of Eagle 2/2 aa not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tegila, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Tegila Augur

didnt test 1/2 before buying 2/2, but no matter who i target, theres no message and no buff ever resulting. Only get "...begins casting Spirit of Eagle II" It's not blocked, thats for sure, and isnt antoher buff causing issue bc my druid only has clr buffs on and permanents, and wotn land on her either. No spell fail message no nothing, no matter what filters i rearrange either.
    niente likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Soulbanshee Augur

Ranger Rank 2 requires scribing Spirit of Falcons. The text will tell you what spell it casts.
    [IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  4. Duder Augur

5. Starkxx Journeyman

Seriously who uses that spell line nowadays? I have every single variation of that spell line buff blocked and would love to free up some blocked spell slots if some nimwit doesn't mass buff it every chance they get.
  6. Tegila Augur

it's better than perfected lev... and i have a dru and a ranger. i bought the scroll (love how it says the msot recent in the line but theres only 1 spell if the original line doesnt count) and it still wont stick (except on the dru now) but theres no message about why it won't or that it wont, it jsut doesnt. Just another in a long line of silly aa's that are pointlessly making the hill appear a mountain.