Spells and Abilities: Bug Reporting Thread

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Aristo, Oct 24, 2017.

1. 666DPSweDeliver Journeyman

Axe of the Rekatok is grossly underpowered, it does about half the dps of the 102 zerker ability Axe of Aeons. Oh sure, it has the ability to proc snare (worthless), stun (worthless) or a deaggro (way underpowered), but zerkers have 1 job that's dps, why would I use a skill that handicaps my primary purpose. It will not be used for exactly the same reason we stopped using Axe of Numicia ... Aeons is far superior. A new lvl 110 skill should be better then a 102 skill.
  2. 666DPSweDeliver Journeyman

It correctly goes to the song window now but every time it procs and resets its buff duration timer to 36, the cool down on the original ability gets set back to 60 seconds. This guarantees a 24 second cool down during which the buff isn't up and cant be refreshed which did not exist with any prior version of this ability (at least the cool down timer resetting to 60 seconds part).
  3. 666DPSweDeliver Journeyman

Mistyped on the snare, its the 8%ish melee enhancement on the mob it procs. It still has a problem of being too resisted on raids though. Not sure why I had snare stuck in my head.
  4. Clarisa Elder

Cleric Spell Description/Names Bugs/Issues

Furial Renewal Rk. III

Spell Effect: Channels holy power to heal your target for up to 23855 hit points as well as removing 40 poison counters, 40 disease counterss, and 43 curse counters.

The "counterss" after "disease" is misspelled in the spell effect description.

Promised Remedy Rk. III

Nothing wrong with the description for this one, but I'd recommend against using "Remedy" for a spell not of the "Remedy" line. I'd suggest "Reparation" as a replacement if you want to keep the "R" naming pattern going, which you have not used before (other than for our Lv. 22 20% resurrection spell), or just "Merciful Promise" if you want to put the "R" naming pattern to bed as there aren't many "R" healing synonyms left to use. :(
    Tour and kizant like this.
  5. menown Augur

Tribute focus effects need another rank to increase them to level 110.
    Behelit likes this.
  6. Starkxx New Member

Bard lvl 108 Kluzen's Spry Sonata Rk. III gets overwritten by Darkened Breath of Harmony (Doben's Spry Sonata Rk. II clickie).
  7. Aristo Developer

Yeah, all +G in spell descriptions will need code to fix. It's in the queue for this week or next, but beyond that I don't have a timeline.

Using a test wizard with no worn focus I got exactly the numbers added to damage spells from the arias. When he was wearing damage focus items, of course, the damage varied from cast to cast.

Aura/Echo of Xigam don't ever show up in the song window (they're instant spells) and I can confirm both healed me every pulse.

Fixed this, thanks.

Removed the extra counterss from preciousss.

As for Promised Remedy, I'm not too worried about confusing people. Promised spells are their own thing in their own category and well separate from the Remedy line, and as you've noted there aren't many more words to use...

Yep, it's a side effect of changing the base ability from a thing that triggered the buff to the buff itself. I've added a secondary "refresh" buff that should eliminate this problem. It *might* require me to add stacking rules to make sure the second buff overwrites the first, but I'll check it out tomorrow.
  8. kizant Augur

Those bard arias worked fine for me too.
  9. Kellan New Member

Toon with Surety rk2 buff gets Unity of Emra rk3 cast on it. Ward of the Merciful rk3 overwrites Surety rk2, but Symbol of Emra rk3 does not land. Spell must be cast a 2nd time and then Symbol of Emra rk3 lands. This is as of 4pm PT on Nov 9. Surety rk3 completely blocks Unity of Emra rk3. Surety rk2 should either block it totally or allow all parts to land.
  10. Glandga Journeyman

I have max AA and EoK group legs with a focus up to 110 but it seems the effect doesn't work for for all 106+ spells. For exemple: ENC lvl 105 mindsunder 2.1sec casting time and lvl 110 mindslash 2.2sec casting time.
  11. Niloiv New Member

Thanks for the update. We will try this again, but the Fire Aria on an unfocused wizard was consistantly about 200points less and the Cold Aria was evan more. We did about 100 casts on each. Let me do this again and post a parse.

With Xigam the wizard was saying that the mana wasnt poping.
  12. kizant Augur

What rank of Qunard's Aria and Fatesong of Dekloaz were you using? I can try it out too. I'm pretty sure I just tested with rank 2 that the betabuff came with.

Also, what is mana poping?
  13. Nniki Augur

This isn't limited to Doben's. Every song in the Spry Sonata line can overwrite each other. Even the original Aviak's Wondrous Warble will overwrite Kluzen's.
  14. Trafthek New Member

Wizard level 108 spell Divergent Lightning Rk III

... , causing 7722 magical damage and stunning your target up to level 110 for 7722 second.

Typo on second
    And the math on that comes out to an 128 minute stun? NICE! ;)
  15. Versifier Elder

Level 107 Cleric Spell: Hammer of Repudiation Rk. II is summoning the level 97 Hammer of Reverence II
  16. Moldar Journeyman

Ranger Spell: Devastating Steel - melee buff adds a proc to deal 2214 damage to the target and also incites 10141 hatred. Is that correct? Figured any hate jolts would be on the 110 version with a 30% chance to have "weapon shield" defensive proc go off.
  17. Niloiv New Member

Sorry, I was busy at work and was unable to get back on here. I was using RK3 of the Aria's when I tested with my wizard friend (who was unfocused). We had very consistent data.

"mana poping" I think this is a technically term in Oxford....but seriously, he was saying that there was no difference in the amount of mana he was gaining per tick. But I didnt realize that they consider this an instant song. So, perhaps, we were not looking for the mana gain in the correct location/time.
  18. isabot New Member

Bard aa Shauri's clouding casts lev then invis the invis drops right away
    svann likes this.
  19. Derresh Lorekeeper

"Ritual Scarification" is blocking "Roar of the Lion 1-6", but if Roar of the Lion is casted first they will stack properly. Is there a fix to make them stack properly when Ritual Scarification is casted first. Also, the DoT portion of Ritual Scarification is increasing with each rank, it would make more sense if the DoT decreased with each rank upgrade.

Sadly, if the stacking conflict isn't fixed I don't think Ritual Scarification will see much use.
  20. Derresh Lorekeeper

Bolstered Frenzy is not setup in the same way as Amplified Frenzy. It should be Bolstered Frenzy that casts Bolstered Frenzy Effect similar to Amplified Frenzy. Perhaps this is why Bolstered Frenzy is not lasting the same duration as Amplified Frenzy?

[57542/3724] Bolstered Frenzy Rk. III
    Classes: BER/109
    Skill: Offense (Combat Skill)
    Endurance: 750
    Restriction: Beta Only
    Restriction: HP Below 90 Percent
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 2m, Timer: 10
    Duration: 60s+ (10 ticks), Dispelable: No
    1: Decrease Frenzy Timer by 3s
    2: Add Skill Proc: Bolstered Frenzy Strike III with 5000% Rate Mod
    3: Limit Skill: Frenzy
    Text: Your hands begin to blur with frenzy.

[57545] Bolstered Frenzy Strike III
    Restriction: Beta Only
    Target: Single
    Range: 300'
    Resist: Physical -50
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 0s
    Hate: 1
    1: Decrease Current HP by 5914
    Text: You are struck by a frenzied assault.

[45256/3624] Amplified Frenzy Rk. III
    Classes: BER/104
    Skill: Offense (Combat Skill)
    Endurance: 667
    Restriction: HP Below 90 Percent
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 2m, Timer: 10
    1: Cast: Amplified Frenzy Effect III

[45259] Amplified Frenzy Effect III
    Duration: 60s+ (10 ticks), Dispelable: No
    1: Decrease Frenzy Timer by 3s
    2: Add Skill Proc: Amplified Frenzy Strike III with 5000% Rate Mod
    3: Limit Skill: Frenzy
    Text: Your hands begin to blur with frenzy.

[45262] Amplified Frenzy Strike III
    Target: Single
    Range: 300'
    Resist: Physical -45
    Reflectable: No
    Hate: 1
    1: Decrease Current HP by 4876
    Text: You are struck by a frenzied assault.