Spells and Abilities: Bug Reporting Thread

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Aristo, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Ismel Augur

Enchanter Spells

Bug
    57309 Polyfluorescent Rune Rk. III ENC/110 3751 5s 2.5s 42m+ n/a Self 1: Absorb Damage: 100%, Total: 121614
    2: Cast: Polyfluorescent Rune Strike III on Rune Fade

57312 Polyfluorescent Rune Strike III ENC/110 0 0s
    0s 0s Magic -30 Caster PB Hate: -1
    Push: 0.5
    1: Stun for 6s up to level 113

The Rune Strike do not happen on fade.

Also the description is wrong it says stun for 0.5 sec pretty sure its taking the push value.

Request/Feedback

The New spell
    57234 Perplexing Glance
    I will be honest, I do not like it, 90 sec recast for 30sec target ae mez will never find a spot on my spell bar, the places where it would be a must use, over one of our other ae mez spells are simply too rare/ none existent.

Please replace it with a unity buff like the other buffing classes got
    57314 Voice of Perspicacity
    57270 Hastening of Milyex
    57255 Legion of Skrizix
    57174 Legion of Milyex
    50334 Enticer's Auspice

I would sooo love to not having to do 5 group buffs.

57132 Infused Minion

Can this please be split up in 2 buffs, with the 36 procs in one buff, and the passive benefits in a second buff, as spell slots is at a very high premium and I would love to make do with the base benefits if I can avoid recasting it every min or 3.

Max Hits: 36 Offensive Proc Casts
    1: Add Melee Proc: Infused Clash with 200% Rate Mod
    2: Increase Hit Damage by 22%
    3: Increase STR by 250
    5: Increase ATK by 182
    6: Increase AC by 168
    7: Increase Max HP by 7384
    8: Increase Current HP by 10706

57186 Bolstering Aura

Can this please just be changed to a 3/4/5% on entry aura that lasts 5 min
    or at the very least be like the 57274 Mana Repetition Aura with a fast "pulse"
    The 45 sec "pulse" be in range or lose out for another 45 sec is driving me bat .... crazy.

Ismel Enchanter AB
    EnchFWO and High Voltage like this.
  2. Elzer New Member

Necro 107 pet Adalora's Shade does not work, the spell casts but no pet is summoned.

Elzer
  3. 666DPSweDeliver Journeyman

Left clicking on berserker 110 skill Axe of Rekatok rk3 (unable to verify other ranks) in the combat ability window causes an instant client crash. Can replicate an unlimited number of times. No other skill does that.
  4. Aristo Developer

Confirmed and reported this to code. They've got the crash dumps so it should be quick to fix, question mark?

Should be fixed tomorrow.
  5. Naugrin Augur

This happened with ethereal fuse as well iirc, incase that helps with remembering how to fix it.
  6. Ismel Augur

Look back to the April patch, no on rune fade has worked since then neither stun rune nor enchanter epic click.
  7. Cleaver Augur

This thread does say Spells and Abilities so maybe thats confusing people ?
    kizant likes this.
  8. Fehu Journeyman

Group Black Wolf (10397) only hits own group now tgb on.
    menown likes this.
  9. Aristo Developer

Spent some time working on this today. There might be a code error in how the caster/target gets set for that spell effect, but it does look like I can get around it in data, so I'm going to try that for tomorrow and see what happens.
  10. Piemastaj Augur

Not really a specific bug to Beta spells, but Beams still currently target and try to hit pets, players, and corpses. Pretty much making Mage AEing incredibly underwhelming and insanely difficult to properly execute them.
    Sancus likes this.
  11. Behelit Augur

Berserker:

Bolstering Frenzy needs to be flagged extendable as with previous versions, or alternatively have its duration increased to 2min if its to remain non extendable.

Mangling Discipline was popping in the buff window a few times tonight in raid instances, could not duplicate it in either the Arena or housing zone with a dummy, so not sure what was causing it exactly.
  12. menown Augur

[56650/9733] Ignite Memories Rk. III
    Classes: NEC/109
    Skill: Conjuration
    Mana: 2851
    Restriction: Beta Only
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Magic -30
    Reflectable: Yes
    Trigger Spell DS: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 3s, Recast: 1.5s, Rest: 1.5s Duration: 30s (5 ticks), Dispelable: No
    1: Decrease Current HP by up to 3061 (5.4 HP per 1 Target Mana)
    2: Decrease Current HP by 4431 per tick
    Text: Your mana ignites!'

The red portion of this spell does not work and has never worked in its spell line. Is it about time to fix this?
  13. Brehm New Member

Beastlord 108 spell Promised Alleviation Rk.II heals ME instead of warder. Good times :p
    fransisco, Metanis and Sancus like this.
  14. 666DPSweDeliver Journeyman

I can get it to consistently pop in the buff window in the Greater Guild Hall.
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Aristo Developer

Yeah, turns out I couldn't get around that part in data. It'll be back where it was tomorrow.

Also I confirmed rune triggers are only firing on beneficial spells regardless of what I set data to, so that's in the code queue to get fixed soon.
    fransisco and Ismel like this.
  16. Warpeace Augur

Paladin +G description bug spells

New Devout Audacity ranks 1-3
    New Force of Abrogation ranks 1-3
  17. Niloiv New Member

Bard's Second Psalm of Veeshan has a description typo: "+G"

New Fire and Cold Arias are not adding the amount in the description (at least on a lvl 110 training dummy with lvls 110 and 109 wizard spells).

Aura/Echo of Xigam is not showing up in Song Window and benefits are not being seen by group members.
  18. Repthor Augur

Warrior combat ability Slander 55027-55029

is casting a mirroed ability on it self as the recourse

Recourse: Slander

when it should cast as a Recourse: Slander Recourse 55030-55032 depending on ranks
  19. Gryning New Member

I have been able to consistently overwrite Acronite Blessing Rk. III and Symbol of Emra Rk. III with Assurance Rk. III. The characters I've been using are a betabuffed 110 druid and a non-betabuffed 110 cleric.
  20. Forcallen Augur

Would guess this was a tuning issue to be handled later but all the melee abilities had similar concerns about pulling old or incorrect data and were fixed as if a bug.

The shadow knight spell Refute for Power's recourse effect (Refute for Power Recourse) needs to go way up. Its currently only a 247 AC buff at rk 3 on beta compared to the live version below being 650 at rk 3. The AC recourse component has always roughly followed the % upgrade that the hate received meaning it should be around a 897 AC recourse buff to the SK at rk 3.

LIVE recourse from RK 3 Impose for Power (102 version)
    [43624/13608] Impose for Power Recourse III
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 72s+ (12 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
    7: Increase AC by 650