Spell runes missing from T1 and T2 RoF vendors

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ronak, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Ronak Augur

VoA vendors had spell runes purchasable with raid currency. RoF currently does not. Was this intended, or an oversight? Any plans to add them to the vendors?
    Recnarp and Riou like this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Hopefully it gets added!
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

If you ask me, I am betting that they decided to only sell them from the final tier (ie the 4 zones not yet released) in order to prevent the whole issue before of having prices which vary so much. This way all the spells will have a cost that is self consistant as they would only be buyable from one source instead of 3(?).
  4. Ronak Augur

Unfortunately if that is the plan, then there is going to be quite a backlog on those needing spells. Especially if the level cap increases again.
  5. Recnarp Augur

OMG Ronak u jus want ez mode! mien generation
  6. Ronak Augur

7. Elricvonclief Augur

I wish they would add the spells to vendors. It would help a lot of folks, I think.
  8. Audigy Elder

you have visibles for sale.
    spells are just as important to casters as visibles to tanks

~~~~mmmmm bacon......
  9. Chandrok Augur

I'll look into adding the spells to those merchants but it won't make it into the January patch.
  10. Gragas Augur

Could you also make it so you can turn in higher level ones for lower level ones just like VOA as well?

Also, dragons in TOFF should at least drop one a piece.
    Pirlo likes this.
  11. Abazzagorath Augur

Spells would definitely help, or put 1-2 per dragon on ntov would help also.