Not A Bug Spectral Luclinite Charm of Security - Luck stat not set appropriately

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Subpoena, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Subpoena Journeyman

From Support - Ticket ID 1215924

I crafted my "Spectral Luclinite Charm of Security" a couple of days ago and then noticed that the Luck stat is only 15, which is 5 less then the minimum for Night of Shadows gear. It's supposed to be 20 to 25, and usually closer to 25 at this level/tier. 15 would be considered terrible luck for an older expansion. I am effectively missing 10 luck from my item.

I would include a screenshot but the Forum software says that the message is too long when I do that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gu6plyihciaovdq/Spectral Luclinite Charm of Security with 15 Luck (BUG).PNG?dl=0
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

This is normal, you have not maxed out the requirements of the charm, thus all of the stats are scaled down which includes luck.
  3. Subpoena Journeyman

Good catch. I'm not wearing any class-specific armor from Night of Shadows yet. I didn't realize the Item requirements were different from the group level charm (which is just to complete the quests and missions from NoS).