Specific Items are +5 luck in bank and bags, but when placed on my toon they go down to +3 Luck

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Vandervecken, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Vandervecken New Member

This was originally: request #738000.

I have 2 x 'Entangled Gear set' items looted from GMM. Both have the same issue; when in my bags or in bank they show as +5 Luck, but as soon as I place them on the toon in the charm slot they drop to +3 Luck (yet still cannot be increased in luck). The one currently on my toon was brought to +5 with 2 fuses, the one currently in my backpacks, I just got as a loot from GMM and was a +5 starter. Note that someone did temporarily fix the issue, but when I went to see if the other (a different Entangled Gear Set) was fixed too, It wasn't, so I placed the 'fixed' one back on my toon where it was back to being 'UNFIXED'.

Just sending an note here to 1) see if anybody else has had this issue and 2) hope that a permanent fix can be had for this Item.

Winterfist - Drinal Server.
  2. Monkman Augur

Yeah,

You’re not wearing 8/8 pieces of TBL visible gear.

That’s the permanent fix
    Duder likes this.
  3. AcemoneyFV Augur

I am and mine does the same. I buy items in the baz with 5 luck but when I put it on, some have 3-4 Luck.
  4. Duder Augur

If you provide screenshots it'd be far more helpful, because without magelos, screenshots, or any evidence of this occurrence, I would agree with Atacil. Even though the latter poster says he does have 8/8, Id still presume its user error without further evidence. (I'm not trying to say you're wrong or that this isn't occurring, I'm trying to show how easy it is to brush this off without proper proof)
  5. Vandervecken New Member

I've got screenshots, but have no way to get them into a Post as they don't have a URL connected to them; and copy and paste won't work. I play games on computers but am NOT computer literate.

I posted them to my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=391597281739765&set=pcb.391598308406329&type=3&theater

You can see there is a problem already with 1st photo as the Item shows +3 but doesn't have 50% right after it. When it goes to bag it says +5 (followed by) 100% per 2nd photo

3rd and 4th photos are from a different version of the same Item which is +1 or +3 depending on its location.

Only this specific piece of equipment on this specific toon has this vanishing Luck issue. But it IS an issue; so it should be solved.

And as I am a very casual player, and probably will never be in a Raid Guild, getting Raid gear to solve the problem is NOT a solution.
  6. Burpo the Clown New Member

Do you use any elements of a custom ui? If yes, does this still happen to you in the standard/default ui? I can't see the pictures because I don't have a facebook account so if it's obvious I can't tell, sorry.

The other thing is if this is a charm, the 5/100% in a bag as compared with 3 worn makes sense . . . if you don't have full visibles as previously mentioned. Also, the percentage goes away sometimes with augments I've found.

When equipped, have you tried to push the modified/unmodified button to see if the game thinks you have the ability to improve the stats?
  7. Vandervecken New Member

The Item that is +5 Luck when in a bag/Banker slot but only +3 Luck when on my toon does not have a 'Fuse' button. It Does state that the 3 Luck rating is the Modified rating, and the unmodified rating is +5 (100%). Guess I don't know what "Full Visibles' are. Can someone direct me to where this is explained; or give me a quick comprehensive lesson on what this phenomenon is? It sounds like it may be Charm slot specific ??
  8. Moege Augur

Full Visible is 8 armor slots
    Head Chest Arms Hands Wistx2 Legs Feet

It is charm item specific as when you inspect the charm at the bottom of the text the requirements will be listed for full stat benefit.

Post a magelo it will be easier to see what is going on.
  9. Vogelkopf New Member

Vandervecken is fairly unfamiliar with items (usually charms) that have stats that are conditional. I reminded him that we needed to do all his 'common' languages up 100 to get his Flawed defiant charm to max. abilities of the item. I think that the light-bulb popped ON, and he now understands why his charm is only +3 Luck ATM. Thanks all !

Not many left in our guild and I took the Summer off.