Specialized Skills...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Szeria, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Szeria Elder

Can I please get feedback on this forum stating what the actual caps to specialization skills are for a character level 100 and max aa. Clearly our gms think 2 can go over 50 and the rest cap at 50...
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The skill window already shows the caps...
    Unless you meant a hard cap counting overcaps via augs, which I don't believe there are.
  3. Szeria Elder

I'm aware the skill windows show the caps, that's my point. GM telling me that they cap at 50 when they were reset since I was downgraded to level 50 by a bug. I explain to the GM that it's 80/200 how can it cap at 50? I'm hoping to use this forum in a petition so they can view that it does not indeed cap at 50
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

As I'm sure you are aware, secondary specialization skills used to be capped at 50 for many years and it was a (somewhat) recent change to allow them to go higher. Obviously whoever implemented the change to allow them to go higher did not inform the CS department of this fact. You should probably mention it on the CS forums instead of here if you are trying to affect change in the CS department.
  5. Iila Augur

Level 100, with Secondary Forte AA, not wearing a specialization aug.

[IMG]
  6. Szeria Elder

lila alteration #1 evocation #2! awww yea!
  7. Szeria Elder

beimeith: whomever*
    FatbukSlapmeat likes this.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Illa not using specialization augs! awww naw!
  9. Iila Augur

VVV click. Look where my shawl used to be.
  10. Moklianne Augur

CSR's must only have access to some ancient knowledge base...kinda frightening.
    Szeria likes this.