Special Brews!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hogwilld, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Hogwilld Elder

Can we please get these on the marketplace or loyalty vendor?!
  2. Kacman Augur

Special Brews and Gold Tokens on the loyalty vendor would actually give me something to use my 5k+ loyalty points for.

I would love to see Veteran AAs on loyalty vendor too but that is in another thread already.
  3. Elricvonclief Augur

Actually since the items are older, this sounds like a very reasonable request.
  4. Hogwilld Elder

This is something that could make some money for Sony. And save time on older content. Please take the time to make this happen. Thanks.
  5. Sinestra Augur

We've asked for a long while and they just ignore us.
  6. Hingabe Augur

The Loyalty merchant has everything from expansion currencies to raw platinum, isn't it about time OMM brews was added to the Loyalty merchants available items? I would really like a Developer response on this issue. It has been brought up many times, and deserves some attention.
    The many hours of dev. time invested in making OMM items and missions is basically going to waste. Yet there are some items there still worth having, like the Tash Orb for instance, but the required amount of brews are difficult to obtain, because there is very low incentive for other people to do these with those of us who want them. The other items are under powered now, compared to what is easily soloable from other/newer expansions
  7. Retrievil Elder

Loyalty vendor maybe. SC absolutely not. Some of the items are quite powerful and if you can buy brews for SC, the 'we dont sell power' idea goes right out the window.

You want the items, run the missions like everyone else. You can earn 6 brews a day, which puts the tash orb at a couple hours a day for 4 days. I dont think that is unreasonable given how useful the item is for certain classes.
  8. jarsh92 Elder

I thought a SoE employee responded to a thread like this a few months ago, stating that the items are still quite powerful and that was one of the reasons they did not want to add the brews to the merchant. The didn't want to decrease the difficulty to obtain them.
  9. Hatsee Augur

Loyalty vendor is a good place for them, it's ancient content so treat it as such.
  10. Mykaylla Augur

Loyalty vendor, making them tradeable, putting XP back on the missions... all would be good.
    Loyalty vendor gives us more things to spend it on. Trading brews opens up more markets for people. Putting XP back gives some of the returning players something they can do with people without being at an horrendous disadvantage, yet still get experience for their time (something they really need).
  11. Hogwilld Elder

The items aren't that powerful. Just a convenience like a rez stick.
  12. Retrievil Elder

Tash orb is very powerful for necros. We have no way of reducing MR without it. Druids can't res without the stick, its more than just convenient to be able to toss out unlimited 90pct resses, and you can do it between spell gem refresh. Sure in everyday situations they probably aren't going to make that big of a difference, but in certain situations, those two items are extremely useful.
  13. Sarah the gamer Elder

I hope they don't start sugar coating these, I've been working on these to get the Tishan orb for charm kiting. Just change the amount of times you can do them per day, say like 6 times per day.

Viriona 80 bard - Luclin
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Loyalty vendor, ok. Marketplace, no.
  15. Alwyzn- AB Journeyman

Or go get http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=4392 ?
  16. Mykaylla Augur

That is
    a) A lower level, lesser amount debuff- the same amount as a Journeyman's Walking Stick
    b) Not bard-usable (I know, it was for the necro, but the orb is all silkies + bard. ;) )
    c) A combat proc, not a clicky.
    Tash is unresistable, so being able to guarantee getting it in one click versus waiting for a proc really isn't the same thing. A tash stick is a stopgap, but the OMM orb is much better for those classes, when they can get it.