Special Bonuses Feb 24 through March 2 @ Noon

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

We’re having a Bonus Week here in Norrath! What does that mean? From 12:00PM (Noon) PST on Wednesday, February 24th through 12:00PM (Noon) PST on Wednesday, March 2nd, we’ve got two special opportunities happening in game.

MEMBER MARKETPLACE DISCOUNT INCREASED

Is there an item in the Marketplace you’ve been eyeing? Are you on the Phinigel server and planning on leveling up for the upcoming Kunark unlock? Good news! During Bonus Week, the Member Marketplace Discount will be raised to 30% OFF! That’s a significant increase from your standard membership discount (10%).

Not a member yet? This would be a great time to become one! Find our more details about the benefits of membership and purchase at https://www.everquest.com/membership.

DOUBLE RARE SPAWNS

If you’re on one of our regular servers, get ready for the fruits of your labor to be sweeter than ever. Why? This week, there are Double Rare Spawns!

(Sorry, TLP players – double rare spawns do not apply on Ragefire, Lockjaw, or Phinigel).

We'll see you in Norrath!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Dr.Evil New Member

Rhiyannon likes this.
  3. FixShamanPlease Elder

I bought a heroic char yesterday!! :(
  4. Rhiyannon Augur

nice... NOT
  5. Xanadas Augur

How about a 30% member discount on the TLP adventure packs? Ya know, since we don't get double rare spawns.
  6. Soulstealing New Member

I agree about the double XP! that would be awesome the TLE servers were the busiest I have ever seen with DBL XP weekend imagine a whole week worth of that WOW! :)
  7. Saroc_Luclin Augur

You can always petition (or PM Roshen) and see if they might be able to give you a break. They don't HAVE to do anything, but if you get the right person, they might give you a good will break.
  8. Numiko Augur

I noticed EQ 2 got a producers letter from Holly 2 days ago outlining plans for the year ahead, would be nice to hear from her too with an outline of things planned for EQ.
    Sancus and CrazyLarth like this.
  9. Conjuration New Member

I was going to buy TBM for 2 of my alt accounts; except it appears the extra 20% discount does not apply to expansion purchases.
  10. Milfurd Augur

Nah I want instant experience. Kill one mob instant max level.
  11. Iila Augur

Now that we've seen the product of promises in that video, we'll know how the words will translate into actions.
  12. Faana Augur

I KNEW it. I could tell double rare spawns were on!
  13. Derd Augur

Since the normal discount or gold doesn't apply why would you think adding 20% would ?
  14. Traditions New Member

Lmao on there stream.. They talk about great/good content and releasing something good and willing to push back the release date.. I call blasphemy because if they really felt that way all the broken crap still in TBM is not getting fixed nor the issues being addressed, the only thing the are focusing on is nerfs... I love the way they are blowing smoke up peoples butts...

Also unfinished content i bet ppl wouldve love to seen the finished content
    Vdidar likes this.
  15. Fortunbas Lorekeeper

Great webcast and interesting points of information - thanks.
    Any chance we can look at the door to nowhere item and fix the nesting please?

I know we are limited to the number of houses we can put down but it would be nice to be able to nest the door to nowhere so that the matching half - other door; sends you back to the original door and not the first door in the chain.

Some of us like to keep our houses in order :)

Kind regards

Fortunbas
  16. Derd Augur

Bah...too late to delete my post. Yes I know the 10 percent did apply to expansions my bad. I was thinking sub, I blame old age :)
  17. Rhiyannon Augur

and if you buy cash and pots because of the discount... they lock you out of your account... great going DGB! wonderful customer service!
  18. Soulstealing New Member

Feels like they are trying to just push customers away it sucks :( been such a great game for so many years.
  19. Zircon New Member

The 30% member discount apply to TBM xpac? if so i'll buy 3 for my alt accounts
  20. Riou EQResource

Think it is only things that cost Daybreak Cash