Spawn Timers - Oakwynd

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Saevus, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Saevus New Member

Has anyone been able to pin down the spawn timer for VSR on Oakwynd? It was last confirmed killed about 37 hours ago (I watched it die), and has been camped in shifts by the guild for the last 26 hours. He hasn't repopped.

I know VS is up, but to my best understanding, VSR and VS are not linked to spawns outside of quest turnins. I know a few years ago it got updated to 20 hours, and with the 85% spawn rate, it should (theoretically) be 17 hours on respawn. We haven't seen anything and curious if anyone has been able to narrow it down.
  2. Manerz Journeyman

VSR should spawn 2 hours after VS dies, then it should only be something like 12 hour respawn until VS is back up. However the easiest way is to just spawn a pick of KC and VSR will be up right away.
  3. NImxat Elder

4. SnapVine Augur

Hmm, i don't think so. The purpose of an AoC is to spawn VS, not VSR, and the two are mutually exclusive (can't be up at the same time). I'm 99% sure VS kills VSR, but i was wrong once before
  5. dentalplan lisa needs braces

VSR cannot spawn in an instance of KC where the real VS is up. He will spawn some hours after the real VS dies in the main pick of KC or he is up immediately in a fresh alternate pick of KC. He does not spawn in the DZ at all. He will also despawn if he happens to be up in the main pick when VS spawns again.