spa stacking

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Mistatk, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Mistatk Augur

Sorry if this is covered in another post. But I was wondering if someone could post in what order, warrior abilities are "used up" by an incoming melee or spell round. I.E, if you've got nttb, rune proc from weapon, rune proc from last stand, shining bastion, warlords bravery, and dichomatic shielding running, in what order would the damage be reduced from these abilities. Is this purely dictated by the spa numbers? or is there other factors I.E., a rune will Always get used up before a thresh hold rune. Especialy for abilites that react to both spell/dot and melee damage like nttb and dichomatic. Would them absorbing an ae spell cause them to not absorb melee or vice versa?

Also sorry to combine but. On hate focus, Dichomatic shielding lists a 100% agro increase in "slot 10" (spell slot not spa), Rage of the forsaken lists an 80% increase to agro but on allahkazam(lucy) shows stacking in same (slot1) as agro face mask, so these do not combine?
    Unflinching attention shows increase hate produced 65% in (slot 6), so I was wondering if anyone could simplify what does and does not stack of agro mods, in a way similar as to how its easy to understand that on haste effects you have 1 worn, 1 spell buff, and 1 over haste and that is all that will take effect.

Thanks
  2. mackal Augur

rune (SPA 55) and spell rune (SPA 78)
    Then melee guard (SPA 162) or spell guard (SPA 161)
    Then melee threshold (SPA 451) or spell threshold (SPA 452)
    Then finally absorb hit (SPA 163)

I'm not sure where DOT guard comes in (SPA 450), but probably easy to guess.

Now all runes/spell runes are processed, but the rest aren't. They are first selected by highest percentage (base1). If those are equal then the highest max per hit (base2). Then if those are equal it checks highest total damage (max). If those are equal it checks the durationformual. (those fields using what they are called on lucy)
  3. Ravengloome Augur

Aggro mods regardless of Slot do not stack, you get 1 spell 1 worn 1 aa (innate)
  4. Dre. Altoholic