Sound issues since last update.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Finfan, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Finfan Augur

I've noticed since the last update that I no longer have the option for battle sounds/combat music. I always used that to be sure I had turned on auto attack. I have also noted that the usual music that played while loading to enter the game is missing most of the time. It will suddenly turn on eventually but most of the load progresses in silence. Does anybody know if this was intentional or is my system experiencing some sort of glitch? I can't find the toggle for the combat music any more so I am assuming they removed that for some reason. However I thought I would check to be sure.
    Spiritwarrior and EtoileNEO like this.
  2. ezrun New Member

Same here. I have to jog the Music Volume slider in Options (alt o) to get combat music to start. Doesn't matter which way I jog it. Would be nice to have combat music fixed. I use it a lot.
    EtoileNEO likes this.
  3. Hanadur New Member

when they going to fix it?
    Spiritwarrior and EtoileNEO like this.
  4. Garmr Augur

Im missing the AA ping sound and the merchant "makin change" sound since last update
    EtoileNEO likes this.
  5. Captain Video Augur

I think all the sounds are still there, but the volume sliders are whacked. I've had to boost both sound effect and music sliders almost all the way up to hear things at what was previous normal levels at 50% volume, and this is on the Test server. Zoning (usually) screws it up and I have to redo the volume settings again. This definitely broke at the last patch.
  6. Adonhiram Augur

Same issues, so at least there is nothing wrong with my drivers which was my first questioning.
    EtoileNEO likes this.
  7. EtoileNEO New Member

I NEED combat music and it is now missing since last patch. My drivers are fine. I can trigger it by bumping the slider in-game, but it it doesn't stay "turned on". Audio cues are very important when there is so much spam - even with my windows segregated I can't tell when I am fighting or not without it. FIX IT PLEASE!
    Spiritwarrior and Adonhiram like this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Mine will just start playing halfway thru loading up the game. Then another account won't play at all. Or it might start up right in the middle of something. Its really bad but not sure its something they are looking at since not much posting about it on live bugs forum.
    Spiritwarrior likes this.
  9. Geroblue Augur

Mine was at 10%, I had to increase them to 45%. Sounds are okay now.