Sound check.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sokon, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Sokon Augur

Sound realism: 0%
    Music volume: 0%
    Sound Volume: 5%

Youtube: Volume all the way up.
    Every sound coming from eq is way louder than youtube.

Pandora: Volume all the way up.
    Every sound coming from eq is way louder than pandora.

Could you guys do a couple hours of sound engineering work so the volume scale makes sense? It needs a much larger band AND must start out at a much lower level at the minimum volume selectable of 5 %.

Thank god the AA ding sound was finally turned down. I can almost use headphones now and not suffer hearing loss. A large amount of players play with no sound on. The settings to mix it right aren't there. Personally, I'd like to be able to enjoy the sounds while attacking or being attacked, while also being able to listen to music from the same source - my computer.
  2. Zamiam Augur

there is a lil nob on your speakers that raises/lowers the sound coming out of them .. works great :p besides the dev's have enough todo than to mess with sound ..
  3. Sokon Augur

You know how to read? Cause that advice does nothing. The devs are too busy with "other stuff" If they have an excuse, let em make it. Your excuses are your own, not theirs.

Sounds been borked for 15 years.
    Iila likes this.
  4. Eanelder Augur

I have my issues with sounds in EQ as well, and wouldn't hate the idea of some time being spent on it. However, I have not encountered this particular issue myself.

When I lower my volume in game, in game sound respond as expected and things like youtube, music, voice chat apps are not affected and can easily be heard over EQ.
  5. Gundolin Augur

I am wondering if you could list out your operating system, sound card, and just general system specs to see if other users are having similar issues. I will agree on team speak I hear some people's ding for collecting an AA as being a bit over powering, but always just assumed that was their personal setting.
  6. Lonye Augur

Right click your Speakers in the bottom right corner.
    Open Volume Mixer.
    Turn volume for EQ down.
    Win.

I agree tho. EQ is too loud compared to every other app.
  7. Mayfaire Augur

Yeah, I mean, there's wayyyyy too many classes left to nerf than for devs to be worrying about quality of life improvements to the game. OP needs to get with the program! :rolleyes:
    Gyurika Godofwar, Iila and Gundolin like this.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Same haven't had this problem.
  9. Sokon Augur

Thanks Lonye. This is the solution to my problem. /blush

Maybe the thread helps some other noob too!

Had several likes to my initial post so guess I wasn't the only one hehe
    Lonye likes this.