Soulbanshee's Tradeskill Parser version 2

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Soulbanshee, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Recipes your character has learned are stored for your character on Daybreak's servers in that character's file, so no matter where or from what PC you log in they will have accessed the same data.

You would need to run the outputfile command again for the parser to check on the other PC
  2. Drathese New Member

Soulbanshee, I applaud you for your ongoing efforts to keep this most awesome parser up and running !! Absolutely love it. I have noticed, after updating to the latest build, the recipes in baking for Filet of Freshwater fish(Various types) are not coming off the list once completed? Other than that so far, everything is running just great. Def something anyone working on the artisan prize should be looking into using. Thanks !!
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Did you happen to run the parser again over a new /outputfile in the right install directory? I still see them in my live recipes. The recipe IDs will be validated when I run the update for Terror, but I can't imagine recipes that old changed.

10350 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Farwander Gar)
    10351 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Wayunder Perch)
    10352 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Dragonscale Bullhead)
    10353 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Shaded Bonefish)
    10354 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Shadow Trout)
    36414 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Crescent Perch)
    36415 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Mountain Catfish)
    36416 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Mountain Trout)
    36417 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Mountain Bass)
    36418 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Splotched Sunfish)
    36419 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Golden Perch)
    36420 Filet of Freshwater Fish (Blind Catfish)
  4. Drathese New Member

Well it seems I did not look far enough down the eqtraders list, now I see the recipes lower that are done in a mixing bowl rather than the tackle table....once I make room in my inv, I will try all these again and see what happens. Soo sorry Soul. Still an amazing product to have for us EQers !!!
  5. Drathese New Member

Yep, Imma dumba$$ LOL, was looking at the wrong recipes, got em done in the bowl and they are gone now...
  6. HighSpawnRate New Member

This is such a great tool. Thank you!
    Herodotus likes this.
  7. Thren Lorekeeper

Are you going to add ToL to this ? or did I miss the update somewhere?
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

Release 2.9.0 Refresh

Download and extract this zip file into a directory on your computer, overwriting existing files:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=12VbKr6AVkJY74ObIjbDpNroAh0680qDo

I created a Doc to better illustrate the instructions here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DmWtjWb9Q-LiCCVca560eS8yKwwd7jtmwKkTOikECKo/edit?usp=sharing

Since it's been a while and a few pages, recap of the settings:

Default process pool runs 2 tradeskills at a time. To increase this, edit settings.ini (while parser is closed), and add or change Threads=#, where # can be 1 through 6 or maximum number of threads your CPU has if less than 6.

Default HTML table is non-paged. To enable paging, add or change Html=Paged, where no value or any other value is non-paged.

Code:
    Character=Soulbanshee_luclin
    Html=Paged
    OutputFileDirectory=D:\EverQuest
    Overwrite=True
    RecipeSource=EQTC
    SaveDirectory=D:\Documents\TradeskillOutput
    SaveFormat=Html
    Threads=6
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

Does the game not know the recipes I made 20 years ago? Was that not tracked until later? I am pretty shocked to see I only know the JC recipes I just did leveling up my other skills.

Edit: Actually, I only hit 300 with JC last year so there a bunch of combines I don't see?
  10. Soulbanshee Augur

Before the TS UI revamp for containers, there wasn't a concept for "learned" recipes. Anything made before the UI wouldn't have been tracked. Anything made after the UI would have been learned independent of the 350 update and the outputfile update.

UI will show auto recipes + learned + scribed. None of the auto recipes count to 350. Some of the learned and some of the scribed won't count to 350. Outputfile only dumps what counts to 350, so you will have many more recipes showing in the UI than what dumps out (and counts).
    Skuz, Nennius, Zunnoab and 1 other person like this.
  11. Soulbanshee Augur

Release 2.10.0

Download and extract this zip file into a directory on your computer, overwriting existing files:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=12VbKr6AVkJY74ObIjbDpNroAh0680qDo

I created a Doc to better illustrate the instructions here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DmWtjWb9Q-LiCCVca560eS8yKwwd7jtmwKkTOikECKo/edit?usp=sharing

New feature added:
    • Added an options screen.
      • Allows you to change the background color of the parser, which is also applied to the background of the HTML save file format. Color will be saved out to the settings file and re-appplied next time the parser is run.
      • HTML paging and Threads are now set through the options screen instead of having to manually edit the settings file.
    HTML save file format:
    • Modified the formating on the books Show/Hide and the paging.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  12. Toughone New Member

Hey all, im trying to run this in windows 11, i updated my files like said on here, then try to run the runme file and it just opens and closes fast, will this work in 11 or do i have to downgrade to windows 10, tyvm
  13. Soulbanshee Augur

If you mean the PowerShell update, those should only run on Windows 7 and 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11 already have it built in. There's nothing off-hand I can think of you would have had to do for Windows 11 and it should still work, but I do not have a Windows 11 system to run any verification with. Let me see what I can do about that so I can check what might be happening.
  14. Soulbanshee Augur

Try these:
    First, unblock the file after downloading. Open the file properties and down at the bottom will be a checkbox to unblock the file (mine was already unblocked). Check it, click Apply, then close Properties.
    [IMG]

Then, right click the zip and Extract All. Don't just double-click the file because windows will let you browse, but that is just a temporary view you aren't actually accessing all the files. After you unzip, then you can go into the folder and launch the RUNME file.

The PowerShell could be launching behind other windows you have open, so alt-tab through the windows to see if you see the parser running.

If that still does not work, use Search to find and open "Turn Windows features on or off". These screenshots are from Windows 10 but the same applies to Windows 11, it just may be named slightly different. Make sure that both .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 4.8 are checked off like below (a black box is fine does not have to be a check mark). Then scroll down and make sure Windows PowerShell 2.0 is checked (again, if its a black box its fine).
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  15. Toughone New Member

Thanks very much, the file was blocked, unblocking fixed it and now it works, yay thanks a ton!
  16. kelly6987 New Member

ok so something weird was working fine. then I lost power due to hurricane ion and when all came back parser wasn't loading in chrome, obviously I didn't change anything. so i fiddles for a while then uninstalled it. reinstalled newer version but i didn't get the new stuff like achievement and missing spells. anyway it still wont open in chrome like it use to I'm pretty sure I followed all the direction and it loads in other browsers but not chrome. any ideas
  17. Soulbanshee Augur

The new pack is not compatible with the v2 TS parser so there is a new download link to get the updated pack.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/soulbanshees-parsers-vnext.285831/

I don't have Chrome installed to test it out on, I only checked it out on Firefox and new Edge. Chrome has been getting stricter about what is allowed, it could be related to an update in Chrome that came in at the same time as the power outage that is restricting it from loading. You could also try clearing the brower cache I suppose? Maybe it got corrupted.
  18. kelly6987 New Member

y
    ya i downloaded the new link.. I guess I can just use another browser not a super huge deal thank you for the reply I appreciate all that you are doing. oh but also why am i not getting the achievements and missing spells
  19. kelly6987 New Member

i got it ty again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.