Info Needed SoS

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bahdah, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Bahdah Augur

Can we look into this bs that knocks off or doesn't land hidden when you hide/sneak.

Its every now and then when you hide/sneak but doesn't land SoS. im not sure wth is doing that but its really annoying
    Winnowyl and kammo like this.
  2. Mukkul Augur

For a long time, you'd randomly fail to receive a result from the server for Hide (neither success nor fail), so you wouldn't be hidden. Is that what you're seeing? My rogue hasn't seen that issue in a while though.
  3. kammo Journeyman

To me it seems like lag as like yesterday in east wastes and in great divide I would hit sos I would get "you are are as quiet as cat stalking its prey" but when hit hide just see "you begin to hide" would not get "you have hidden yourself from view" had to drop then re-cast few times to get to stick correctly
  4. Bahdah Augur

I've never had this issue till ToV tbh
  5. Dewey Augur

I do not have this issue. It sounds like lag. Click f11 and check your ms and make sure it's 100 and green all the time.

Anyways if lag is your issue or your hide sneak into a hotkey. It should fix it as the hotkey will sequence will happen regardless of the lag.

If that doesn't fix it fine back.

Hotkey

/pause 5,/doability (# that corresponds to sneak)
    /doability(# that corresponds to hide)