Soooo sit at the "you are still in the login queue" window or what

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Glow, May 27, 2020.

1. Hythos Lorekeeper

yeah; my, uhm, frat of 72 players exactly is waiting...
    and drinking.

See how I legitimized that it's a fraternity and totally not just a single person with 72 accounts?
  2. Yarteb Lorekeeper

The average wait times posted are bogus. But I'll be calm until it boots me from the login. The average wait time appears to be total b^&* S&*(.
  3. Derab New Member

It would be nice for a dev or GM to give us an update. I thought these new servers had dedicated GMs or something?
    lockjaws likes this.
  4. Talonnor New Member

I gotta say, this system of launch is pretty annoying, and somehow never changes.
    lockjaws likes this.
  5. Religious Elder

They're strangling the log ins intentionally. This queue isn't anywhere near accurate.
    lockjaws likes this.
  6. Tayvial Journeyman

Do I see a experience bonus weekend coming?!
  7. Talonnor New Member

I literally just want to create a character to lock-in the name and close out.
    lockjaws likes this.
  8. Graethos Journeyman

I was hoping to make my toons before I have to go to work.... Taking bets here. Have been in queue with myself and box since launch 22 minutes ago :cool:
  9. Hinastorm86 Augur

All of my 6 just got DC'd from Riz, saw other people getting DC'd too, back in the queue, lol.

I'll give it one more try then wait till tonight I guess.
    lockjaws likes this.
  10. brohamjams New Member

Same here I just want to create my toon then go to work lol
    lockjaws likes this.
  11. Infuse Journeyman

You're gross.
    Graethos likes this.
  12. urbanbo70 Elder

Still sitting at 1m wait time for Aradune with "OK" still up. Like others, hit play as soon as server status showed up.
    lockjaws likes this.
  13. Hinastorm86 Augur

Sigh.

I assure you i'm not what you're probably thinking. I just spent the last 2 weeks learning boxing software, and i'm not very good. I won't be krono-lording any good camps. I'll still be playing with other people to raid, just like having the power and flexibility of boxing. Truebox is a joke for multiple reasons.
    Infuse likes this.
  14. Aneuren Augur

You need to be hitting the button while the server still shows as locked to have a chance of making it in before the queue hits.
  15. Talonnor New Member

I can give it five more minutes, then I have to unfortunately bounce. Smh
  16. jr51 New Member

I relaunched and I got into Aradune instantly.
    Dythan likes this.
  17. datan70 New Member

hit 31 minutes now....but the average wait was 1 min when i logged in so I expect they're ysing in game timing.
  18. MMOer Augur

:eek:
  19. Nainconnu New Member

he only wants you to leave your queue. I started 7 sec after server launch and i m still waiting
  20. Nymm New Member

I relaunched and did not...