Something Weird O.o

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Miss_Jackie, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

So, I log in after patch today and I saw something weird. On my main toon's screen (the wizard), my dragon familiar is this size:
    [IMG]

And then I log in my boxed toon, and my dragon familiar is this size:
    [IMG]

Weird graphical bug or... something else?
  2. Tadenea Augur

seen giant dragon bug before dont know how its done though
  3. complexication Kassina

Holy crap.

That's happening on Xegony, but not turning the sokokar's into honest-to-god dragons, just amplifying their size to those you'd see in Hatchery Wing.
  4. Tearsin Rain Augur

it's a bug that happens if you enter a zone shortly after a wizard did and still has their familiar out.
    popped up and was reported in the recent beta, guess it didn't get fixed.
  5. Potawatomi Augur

I, for one, Welcome our Familiar overlords.
  6. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Well, of course ;)
  7. Tobynn Augur

New pet sizing weirdness started today for me also. Barbarian BST warder default appearance is a plain white wolf.

Viewed from BST client, the warder appears normal.
    Viewed from WAR client, the warder also appears normal.
    Viewed from DRU client, the warder is a gray pine wolf, and is also about 7x the size is should be.
    Also, the BST swarm pets appear gigantic -- but only when viewed from the DRU client.

Restarted fresh instances of all three clients, same sizing weirdness persists. Odd.
  8. Uxtalzon Augur

They brought this up on Test before patch went live.Someone had a picture of a wizard familiar being three times the height of players. lol

They're so big now though, a wood elf parked his Treebeard in the Guild Lobby and I heard the distinct noise of a car alarm being activated.
  9. SpamFactory Augur

any class can do it too.

use any petamorph or metamorph wand on familiar (you can use these on familiars now) and click off the illusion. familiar returns to default size which is enormous in the case of dragons.
  10. onyuyan Augur

Something seems odd with pet models... Every RS pet that another mage casts is not using the same model (bland grey and somewhat larger). When another mage used Servant of Ro the pet was a black dragon rather than the red one... and then there are these giant beast pets and wizard familiars that I keep seeing.
  11. Axxius Augur

Can't... Resist....

How wizards see their sustained dps:
    [IMG]

How everybody else sees our sustained dps:
    [IMG]

12. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

OMG. I love you <3