Something that might be worth 200

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Dewey Augur

Something that daybreak could make that I might pay 200 dollars for.

So yes, it's not the heroic forge stuff. That's just not for me. However; if there was illusions of the various races. Now these illusions would actually give inate abilities to the players while under the illusion. That would be cool.

For instance... Become a Halfling and get a small xp bonus while in the illusion.
    Become a wood elf and have an easier time with fletching
    Become a gnome and get tinkering
    Many more examples, it just would be cool to get illusions that actually did something instead of adding +1 to mana regin.

of course all of these illusions would allow you to only get the ability while in the illusion. A reusable clicky that gave these illusions with the inate abilities would be worth 200 dollars in my opinion.

However; a suit that has gold trim. Not going to get my 200 dollars...
  2. Redemption Lorekeeper

combine alot of threads and sell ppl the old potion belt for 200.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Im against selling "power" for real money. I can accept the marketplace as long as it only sells "cosmetic flavor-stuff".

Ideally, the power of my character should be totally unrelated to how rich/poor I am in real life.
  4. smash Augur

So heroic forge is now the potion belt #2 which people feel the need to start subjects on even that there are other ones.
  5. feeltheburn Augur

there is nothing that can be worth $200 for this game. I swear if someone doesnt have something better to do with 200 bucks in RL something is wrong.
    Stephen51 likes this.
  6. xcitng Augur

they already sold us the potion belt with an expansion long ago
  7. Diani Augur

They also sold us ship-to-ship combat...
    Flatchy likes this.