Something new?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rhymez Thebard, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Rhymez Thebard Elder

Yay a new expansion full of new loot and spells. We even get new levels and missions/raids.

Thats great it truly is. But...

Could we get instanced pvp? Would be cool to que up with other players and have pvp agaisnt each other. Could use empty city zones like Qeynos, Kelethin, and even the old Freeport zones. Would even be able to add pvp achievements and stuff. Im sure this has been suggested before. And ya pvp is a bit unbalanced for some class but anything is better than nothing I think. EQ capture the flag would rock.

Will we ever see player made dungeons with the housing system? Could we at least add some sort of tower defense mode for neighorborhoods? Id like to build a house that acts as a fort with mobs constantly trying to turn my house into rubble. Nothing serious, but have some placeable turrets that will defend the house and make me want to go to the house each week for repairs and such. Mob frequency based on the amount of players in a neighborhood kind of thing. Again more chances to add achievements.

Lastly how about a orament copying item for Hero's Forge. Where you can use the item and place an weapon/shield from your inventory inside the container and it gives you a ornament of that weapon/shield. I would be ok with destorying the item in the process. Also the same thing for augs. Weapon goes inside, player hits combine, weapon destroyed but in return you get an aug with the lost items proc effect.

Just felt the need to share. Hopefully something becomes of these ideas.
  2. Fendy Augur

I know I know. Let's make PVP areas and call them, hmm. yes. Arenas!
  3. Evilash Journeyman

Or we could make a zone that's specifically designed for PvP and we could call that.... The Arena.