Someone has left king xorbb's chamber.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by boukk_sebilis, Feb 12, 2013.

1. boukk_sebilis Augur

Who the hell came up with this stupid fail mechanic? reset an event because someone moves out of the room? why in the first place would it be a fail?
    And if you keep that silly mechanic can you ATLEAST mention WHO stepped out.
  2. Hatsee Augur

To move out of the room takes effort, a lot of effort.

This really shouldn't happen at all, but yes perhaps saying who did it would help.
  3. Axxius Augur

Actually, it triggers when anybody zones in via the NPC. They arrive at the Xorbb 1 area and auto-fail Xorbb 3 if it's in progress.

As to why it's considered a fail... Beats me.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm still not convinced anyone did leave the chamber a name would certainly help confirm either way. At the time this happened we were running all over the show to avoid the aura from the stupid halfling, and no one saw anyone go up any steps.

Twice while I have been on we have had this happen, and I think it happened the other week when I had a sitout. No one owned up to any of the resets. Makes me wonder if there is a bug there somewhere. If I recall the first reset a few weeks back that was also on the halfling phase..
  5. Hatsee Augur

There is no need to be anywhere else, do you guys not move the banner?
  6. Talif Augur

NPC != banner
  7. Uxtalzon Augur

When I started the SS event #1 (by accident, teehee, sorry guys) it immediately said "The Executioner senses you trying to escape!" and everyone was deathtouched. The only reason I could think of was that players were still zoning into the instance. That could be the issue as Axxius said.
  8. Quatreh Elder

during our first try on this we got a reset because 1 of the raid got LD THEN we haven t enough flagged in and someone was kick from the zone.... this reseted the event...
    so :
    evac can reset
    being kicked from the zone can reset
    zoning from NPC can reset
    more to come imo ;)
  9. Axxius Augur

:rolleyes:
    We, of course, move the banner. And make sure that everybody who needs to come to Xorbb 3 banners directly into that room. But there was an accident 1 time when somebody was added during the event, and it was easier for them to just enter via the NPC - that's how we learned about this 'feature'.
  10. Axxius Augur

Maybe somebody succored? That would trigger it too.