Someone at DBG must think they are a comedian.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tenaka, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Tenaka Lorekeeper

Not really that funny though.
    [IMG]
  2. Tenaka Lorekeeper

Bah yeah I saw typo in title after and can't change it.
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

Don't worry about your spelling mistake, the NPC also spelled easily wrong =P
    Tenaka likes this.
  4. Sancus Augur

Lighten up? It was pretty funny, and a nice change from many of the bland/uninspired quests recently...
    Zaviere likes this.
  5. Zaviere Augur

It's like, after all these years, the Devs and such are finally turning into trolls themselves, bit by bit. I approve.
    Funk likes this.
  6. Fintank Augur

Lol this is awesome, I'd like to shake their hand!
    Maedhros likes this.
  7. Funk Augur

Uhhh I think you missed it bud.
    It's making fun of them making fun of their ranger nerf, hope that clears it up'=)
  8. Kolani Augur

The other ranger in group and I laughed in teamspeak for a good minute over this.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Funk like this.
  9. YellowBelly Augur

Tsaph's day off has some funny dialog too.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Sancus Augur

Idk the OP sounded salty to me, apologies if that was the intent though (are you the same poster as the OP?)
  11. Funk Augur

Yeah I didn't realize I had clicked other acct till I posted. Yeah I was just showing others the humor of the line the ranger says. I laughed when I saw it in the mission.
    Sancus likes this.
  12. Brohg Augur

I super appreciated that whoever wrote the diners' dialogues didn't force that sort of thing on all of them. It really makes a gem like ranger shine. Some of the others are clever, too, like the warrior who doesn't know how to act in polite company after years of warrioring :p
  13. slayerofbats Augur

I can't see the IMG? :( Do I need to unblock this place in my hardcore browser?
  14. Funk Augur

"A rambunctious ranger says, 'Just last year I could trueshot for hours, now I tire so easilly. (they spelled easilly wrong also) Seems too perfectly timed and worded to be coincidence.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Funniest mission I ever did was braaains, a monster mission that takes place in Rivervale, all 6 of us in team speak, took us a good 10 minutes to compose ourselves so we could actually complete the mission.
  16. Moege Augur

Well one is auditioning as a comedian ...

Funk likes this.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It was more about "age" than Trueshot not gaining increases. But I appreciate both sides of also making fun of ourselves for the lack of change in trueshot :)

And darnit! on the spelling error... I ran spellcheck so many times but must have made a change and missed it :(
  18. Sissruukk Rogue One

19. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Part of your Ogre charm is how opportunistic your spelling is haha :)
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

It happens to the best of us, fret not.

There's some words I spell wrong no matter what like category that I always have to google and fix the mistake. I'm so accustomed to spelling it wrong I always highlight it and google it after I type it because my brain just won't accept the proper way of spelling. I always spell it catagory because that's how it sounds during pronunciation.... that's not how it's spelled though =P

There are a few more common errors like that which I find all the time in my writing.