Some spreadsheets you might find useful

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PathToEternity, Mar 13, 2018.

1. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

http://pro.pathtoeternity.pro/sheets/

With Coirnav launching in a couple of days I thought I'd post a link to some of the spreadsheets I've created over the years in case anyone finds any of them useful. A lot of these are shaman related, but some are more generic. I was a lot more aggressive about creating this content through PoP when I was doing content that was familiar to me, so it's tapered off a little over the last few Phinny expansions as I'm kinda wide-eyed myself taking it all in.

I'll add a quick reference sheet for Coirnav once the unlock dates show up in the in-game calendar.

There are a few other things I'd like to cleanup/create specific to older content but I haven't had the time to spend on this that I did before I started a new job last summer. However, I didn't really expect Daybreak to start launching TLP's so consistently either, so I may try to dedicate more time to this if people find the info useful.
  2. Misaligned Augur

Thanks for providing so much good stuff. I spent a few hours the other day going through all your triggers and getting GINA dialed-in for Coirnav. It's been tremendously helpful.

I'll go so far as to say the resources you've provided have played a part in my deciding to go Shaman.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  3. ElaidaTL Augur

Evil original TL member doing his best to ruin another server. Thanks Jain, you animal.
  4. Dandy Augur

Yeah, Jain is such a toxic baddie. :eek:
  5. jeskola pheerie

The hero of canton!

Dandy likes this.