Solo AOC w/only one gold account possible?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MasterMagnus, Mar 11, 2022.

1. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I'm totally inexperienced with AOCs and managing the DZs in general.

Was wanting to run my main through an AOC (Naggy for starters, 6 required), but I couldn't figure out how to get six characters that counted as 'flagged' in the DZ window.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or do I need a second paid account to add my alts from the main account?

-Gold account has 8/8 characters on the server.
    -Mercs didn't seem to count towards the six (for Naggy), possibly because they are FTP?
    -5 other accounts but all FTP right now.
    -FTPs show as 'not flagged' in the window.
    -When I tried to pass leader to a FTP he couldn't /dzadd
    -Tried using the 'Invite All to DZ' button in the Guild window (all are in same 'solo' guild), didn't seem to do anything, logging alts got no message or anything.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

May be possible to get a subbed friend to invite your alts from your subbed account prior to inviting your main them handing you leadership, you get the AoC instance prior to them dropping the dz/group.

Otherwise you'd need at least a second paid account.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Yes, it is easy to do and you only need 3 characters if you also use 3 mercs. The way I have done this in the past is to have my main invite two alt accounts that are f2p and have all 3 toons pop mercs. With this I am able to request the AoC DZ and the main will show up as flagged with the alts showing up as unflagged. With this state I am able to zone my main into the DZ and complete it as normal but the alts are not able to do anything with the DZ.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Many Raid DZ require 6 actual characters & mercs won't count.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  5. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Sigh...
    I had Gold account with merc, and two FTP w/mercs.
    Main showed as 'Flagged' others were not.
    None of the buttons seemed enabled except Add.
    Is there a button to zone in? Was I just supposed to cross the zone line with the window open?

Edit:
    Is there anywhere with a list of AOC level and party size requirements?
  6. Szilent Augur

Invite 5 f2ps. log them off, still grouped. can do it one by one if you like, to invite 5 f2ps on the same f2p account. With the 5 f2p ghosts in your group, request the instance.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You should be zoning in by talking to the NPC that gives you the DZ. I think most of them send you in with a ready response.
    Fanra and MasterMagnus like this.