Solid color icons

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pulvarien, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Pulvarien Journeyman

I always use color icons to highlight critical keys on my 12 slot bars. The overwhelming majority of icons eq offers are pics, I ignore all of that pretty eye candy. I search out for the few that are closest to solid color, ie the dark red heart on a dark red background with white letters is perfect. Man how id love solid dark black, blue etc icons that I could use to highlight mana regen bandolier buttons or once every 24 hour useable discs ....

To me this is a no brainer, eq gives us 1000 pretty useless icons that I never use while what I would [ solid colors ] they don't. These icons with titles on them would stand out on our 12 slot bars ie green for heal, red for attack etc.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'd love it if they made a series of icons that had a dark background and brightly colored borders. I don't need little pictures on my hotkeys that obscure the text...I need things that actually HIGHLIGHT the key.
  3. Scorrpio Augur

You can always take one of the tga files that contain spell/effect icons, find some icons that you are pretty sure you won't miss and replace the icon with solid color square. Drop that tga into your custom ui folder.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.