SoF Achievements -- When will you push them Live?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gherig, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

So again in Beta this year the SoF achievement tab was populated with all kinds of SoF achievements. I was thinking that, ok this time they will go live with RoF, but they did not. Can DEV tell us why? And can you give us an idea of when you might think this will finally get pushed out to Live servers?
  2. Cakvala Augur

Theyll probably release them on downtime between content releases.
  3. Mendel Journeyman

I noticed that there are SoF achievements active (I completed a couple in DSH today), but nothing displays under the Shadows tab on the Achievements window. All categories under Shadow have 0/0 for completed. I'd like to see how close I am to some of the achievements that involve Loping Plains quests.
    And, just a guess, but the Shadow tab is the first below the Slayer tab (the first RoF Achievement tab), so the issue I'm experiencing could be related to the RoF expansion. (I do not recall looking at the Shadow achievements previously, so the display issue might be a long-standing issue.)
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

The ones you are completing have been there a while. They added a ton of SoF achievements, but they are part of the heroes journey.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Soon™
  6. Mendel Journeyman

Absolutely none of the SoF achievements (old or new) are displayed under the SoF tab in the Achievements window. All sub-tabs (General, Quest, etc.) show 0.0 completed and there are no specific achievements listed. I'd really like to see (in-game) what I need to do in order to finish other achievements in the SoF expansion.

I think that is a new problem, possibly starting around the time of the RoF expansion going live.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

It isn't new, they weren't under the SoF tab. They are under the heroes journey.
  8. Langya Augur

"Nah man they are going to give us some sweet as quests to get the ornaments!! The first part of the quest is to wait for hell to freeze over for them to release the quests.
    d0p3y, Today at 2:08 PM Report
    #2 Like Reply
    Uxtalzon and Dzarn like this."
    That about describes the standard answer for most things EQ nowadays.
  9. roguerunner Augur

They were still really buggy if I remember right.