SOE Webcast: News

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Hello Webcast Fans!

We'd like to take a moment to thank you for watching our Webcasts over the years! Our webcasts in their current form will be taking a small break, including the Community-Cast we had scheduled for June 5, 2013. We would like to take some time to review our current format, look at segments we've done in the past, brainstorm, and create a show that is not only exciting for you but includes you.

Don't worry we won't be gone too long and if there is news to share in a webcast form we promise to share it even while we are still on our break! Plus you can watch our weekly Friday Night Live Streams Dragon's Prophet at 3 PM, DC Universe Online at 4 PM, and PlanetSide 2 at 5 PM. (All Time are Pacific)

If you have an idea to share don't be shy send it in! We are listening, comm-cast@soe.sony.com!
  2. Trashed New Member

Honestly how hard is it to stream a 20 min show once a month?
    Cazmac and Grumpie like this.
  3. Grumpie New Member

Agreed. You can take a page from the Planetside 2 web cast and stream the Guide or GM events live.

Myself, I'll see you all on the battlefield on PS2. Time to go tag some NC or TR scum.
    -Skarjj
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I wish they did them per game I have no interest in what is going on in EQ2, Free Realms etc, I just want to know what is happening in EQ, the game I play.
    Cazmac likes this.
  5. Toquillaw Augur

Ok, why is it that this reads very differently if the webcast portion is replaced by EQplayers. And, how is EQplayers doing after the short break? :p