So when....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rainbowdash, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Rainbowdash Augur

..will these be getting made into Station Store items (highlighted with awesome photoshop red box skills)?

[IMG]

Since it doesn't appear they will be added to tournament packs as presumably intended. Been dying for the crystal spider and statue for a year now (since I roleplay that I worship Luclin and that my pet is a phase spider, they'd fit perfectly into my RP <3. RoF pre-order phase spider is great but I'd like him to not be fear corrupted ALL the time...mostly just when burning ;P) but worried I'll never see them now :(

pls respond (This is how i get girls to reply to my texts, it's sure to get a dev response!)
  2. Fendy Augur

Our guild hall has something like 75 phase spider plushies taking up space. I'd be more than happy to give you a swarm of them.
    Leerah and Yinla like this.
  3. Rainbowdash Augur

But they can't be my pet! :( lol

I have several guarding my house though ;P
  4. Eanelder Augur

A few months back on Test (or maybe Beta) they had a bunch of LoN related loot cards available in the market place. The items, description and costs were buggy, but one of the items was the Fear Stone Gargoyle, which doesn't necessarily mean these items will ever appear in the marketplace on Live, but at least that they have considered it.
  5. Rainbowdash Augur

Aye I remember that, hopefully they actually go in soon! :p