So when are we going to tailor EQ for Android?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tildareon, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Bamboompow Augur

Billable hours.
  2. GoneFission Augur

Right idea, wrong implementation - I want a full-motion controller so I can swing away, swish and flick, or sic fido on the bad guys. Duck, dodge, block, and feign death as real physical skills!

Along the way, I'd like to be able to reach out to the tank merc, pull it physically backwards, and turn and push it towards the right target. Kind of a EQ360 sort of surround game. Now that's immersion. Just don't make me do that shaman wiggle dance for canni. If I didn't die of embarrassment, I'd probably wind up in traction.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Should swap Summon pet for Heal!!
  4. Scorrpio Augur

Done!
    [IMG]
    Prathun, Sissruukk and Kaenneth like this.
  5. Aurastrider Augur

I would love if they just added the ability to manage our traders/barters from our phone. I don't care so much about playing a watered down EQ on a micro screen but having more tools to enhance actual EQ would be nice. I think a better solution for traders at least would be to have an item queue so when you sell an item another one in the queue fills its spot. They could even add an in game plat charge for a "stocking fee" for those who decide to use this feature but being able to adjust prices on a lunch break or being able to add or remove items on a barter would be nice. I would even consider paying for something like this as long as it was a reasonable fee per user and not account.
  6. Kajira Journeyman

Android graphics libraries are probably too modern for EQ.
  7. Laronk Augur

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autocad/id393149734?mt=8

There is an Autocad app for the iphone