so whats a casual to do?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dontee, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Cicelee Augur

Casuals can still go AFK in guild lobby or plane of knowledge for MGB buffs...
    Toruch Fleshrot and Daedly like this.
  2. Fohpo Augur

I'm pretty sure there's an expansion somewhere out there for them, maybe VoA or RoF?
  3. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I've been working on everything from SoD to TDS in my spare time as a casual, but needed a break. So now I'm leveling the Paladin I abandoned on Agnarr two weeks after launch. I've gained 9 levels and a few thousand plat worth of gear from the newly launched bazaar. Oh Tim's Deep Skellies, you make my inner twink happy.

EDIT: Went from 19 to 28, soon to be 29.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Fohpo Augur

I've been debating making a toon on either Agnarr or Phinny, figured I could transfer some plat off FV via krono and mess around. Still have so much I wanna finish on live/main though.
  5. DomeGuy23 New Member

Trying to listen and be respectful. Your options appear to be:
    1) Find a zone you like and grind. It will be slow, you may or may not enjoy this. At 103 (PAL though) I would have tried something Tier 1-2 TBS (Katta, Tempest Temple, Brother Island). It only takes one spot to grind a couple levels.
    2) Suffer through LFG and group when you can. I find when I do this I eventually find a few people to do repeat groups with. Combine this with #1, you can be LFG in any zone and folks may eventually find you
    3) Bot - as stated, not your thing (and that is fine)