So, what are your TBM release day plans?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Silv, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

I figured I would start up a fun little thread since we're all sitting around waiting for the servers!

What are your plans for release day?

Taking off work? Rushing through content to request raids? Giving 0 fks?! Waiting till January for tuned content?

For me, it's 1/2 a day at work and then an EQ-binge through the weekend. Going to try and rush through some stuff today since we're going to try out some raids tonight (hopefully!).

How will I survive?

[IMG]

So... how bout you guys?! :D
    Metanis likes this.
  2. RoshenAdminAbuse New Member

MASS PVP!!!

Should be chaos on Zek. Cannot Wait !!
    Silv likes this.
  3. Bandien Elder

I made sure my large order of cheese came in to go with all the whine to be had.
    Mintalie and Silv like this.
  4. Axxius Augur

1. Get online the moment the servers open.
    2. Run through the progression to unlock raids.
    3. Spend 3 hours yelling at the people who fail emotes.
    4. ???
    5. Profit.
    Rorce, Mayfaire, RPoo and 2 others like this.
  5. Xdevlx Journeyman

3 days off + a few cases of Red Bull.
    Silv likes this.
  6. Silv Augur

Ooooh... how come? Everyone rushing to one spot?

We all know this is one of the best parts about expansion releases.

This is the scary part :confused:
    Bandien likes this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Priceless.

Never fails, remind people to turn log on, give trigger tests and ask if your trigger didn't fire let me know now so we can work and fix it before we start. Cricket sounds ....ok then lets raid!!

As soon as the event starts Who the $%^& is bombing the raid?
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I wonder how many keys are getting clicked today...
  9. Silv Augur

I know one guildy said between banked AA + key clicks + collections (slacker!) + banked rewards he had around 400 ready to spend on server up. QQ
    Jennre likes this.
  10. Axxius Augur

At least it won't be hard to find out who failed. TBM raids don't hesitate to name the culprit.

My favorite emote fail is where you get simply killed by the failboat and see "You have been slain by XXXX!". Feel free to tell them what you think and saves the raid leader the trouble. :D
    Mayfaire likes this.
  11. Warpeace Augur

Well now we get to name and shame on raids but can't in Forums...:p
  12. Warpeace Augur

Kinda like Arx 1 event if you get called out 3 or 4 times in a row for Claws emote. They run off only to come back and still bomb you the other 2 or 3 emotes they didn't wait to clear away from the raid:D .
  13. Axxius Augur

The improvement from Arx is that instead of casting a targeted AE on you (people get killed by the mob), it now makes you cast a PBAE and kill the people around you yourself.

P.S. I just hope they fixed the bug where pets could get that emote on Beta. Getting blown up by a pet was fun. Not.
    Silv likes this.
  14. Zaviere Augur

I stocked up on IVU potions, rez tokens, apple cider and cornbread, to hit the ground running when servers are up :D

... I expect Kitrix to die a lot, LOL
    Rorce, Silv and Axxius like this.
  15. Crystilla Augur

My plans? Not play. (Still on my business trip so no new TBM fun until I'm back.)
  16. Lilura Augur

release day (and beyond, because you veterans know an expac launch always means 2-3 days of emergency patches) plans: StarCraft 2 Legacy of the Void missions until my eyes cross.
    Rhodz likes this.
  17. Rhodz Augur

Autogrant VoA and enjoying the general chat while finally getting all the mobs I wish for a change, hopefully... if it works out will celebrate by popping a lesson.

Actually its kind of great. Have fun out there guys ... far far away.......
  18. Rhodz Augur

Heheh yeah the most likely plan to succeed.
  19. Mintalie Augur

Mad fast progression and then raids! Holding my breath...
  20. Triconix Augur

Working then getting home then raiding and deciding when I want to start progression so I'm not bored for the next 300 days outside of raids.

Rush through progression = nothing to do for longer periods of time
    Rorce likes this.
  21. Silv Augur

Duh.

Just talk to the cats if you get frustrated. They're good listeners (although they probably won't give a sht)! :D
    Mayfaire, Mintalie and Zaviere like this.