So, Velious picks have Cap Limits again.. why?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaime Lannister Augur

Can't zone more than 90 into an instance again in Velious.. thought we learned this was a bad thing in Kunark/Classic =/

WTB Fix.
  2. Ker Le Blanc New Member

Yeah its a bad idea ...
    Some zone need to have the limit removed :)
  3. Jaime Lannister Augur

Bump.

This is seriously going to be a big issue.
  4. Xendakine New Member

Any kind of response from devs on this issue would be nice. This is seriously annoying when players are forced to sit raidtargets out because the zone is full..
  5. yerm Augur

You'll probably have to suffer 2 months until Phinny breaks the system. Since the instances can only be entered via the AoC in the main pick, no spawned picks, AND the pop is higher... you can probably guess. 90 people raiding WW dragons in the main pick and blocking any entry into TOV or Zland instances will be trollarious.
  6. Qelyn Augur

Devs are all too busy with drunken gnome races. They'll get back to you when the 17th Anniversary event is over.
  7. Tulgin Augur

Yea how are we supposed to kill open world raid targets if we cant zerg it with 250 people?
    FarHelm1 likes this.
  8. Kiani Augur

More like, how are you supposed to kill open world targets when there is a limit of 84 and there are already several groups in there.
  9. Curley Journeyman

Or you want to pass through WW to NToV and can't because a guild already has 80+ people in WW!
  10. Kiani Augur

You should be able to move through in another pick.
  11. FluttyMan Elder

Maybe, just maybe the problem is the 3 different guilds in the same zone, not 250 people from 1 guild zerging one mob?

[IMG]
  12. Syrup Augur

So.... what has been killed so far (boss-wise) with these zone caps in place?
    Just curious how much these zone caps are slowing/stopping server progression.
  13. Kiani Augur

Well, Darkwind have killed Klandicar Zlandicar, Sontalak, Wuoshi, Vindicator (in Skyshrine), King Tormax, Vindicator (in Kael), Kelorek Dar, Telkorenar, and possibly more and are still going.

The only one I saw a serverwide message for was King Tormax.

DW went to Kael earlier, but couldn't do much because Tempus were attempting Vindicator there, so it has caused some issues already.

King Tormax might have taken less time had more people been able to zone in, too. Darkwind had more people wanting to join in who couldn't because of the caps.
  14. Lawyer Augur

There are other serious side effects to the population limits on picks as well.

For instance, I got rez'ed, but the game decided to rez me into another pick because the one I was in was full. Naturally being rezzed into the middle of an uncleared pick was a wonderful way to lose a corpse worth of experience, and be completely separated from my entire raid in NTOV and back at bind, far far away.

NTOV has a limit of 80ish right now it seems. All you need is a couple other groups trying to zone in, and you're in for a good time!

Whomever thought this was a good idea as obviously not planning on playing this game themselves.
  15. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

...what?
  16. taliefer Augur

this thread is best read with the song "Trippin down the freeway" by Weezer playing.
  17. Lawyer Augur

No kidding. Vindicator, in Skyshrine. Apparently the giants won.
  18. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

That's fuckin hilarious.
  19. Kiani Augur

Everything else was how you'd expect, just Derakor the Vindicator where Yelinak should be. No idea how that could happen.
  20. Ducreux Augur

Thank you for beta testing this for Phinigel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.