So...<Test>ing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sonavaa_Bertox, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

I know the test server has some stability issues lately, but recently I managed to crash 3 times in a row on a duo in the Guild Lobby, coincidentally right after casting SHM: Thorn Wilting on the pets.

Not saying anything for certain, but,
    * Create group
    * Macro Load, saved BUFF bars from saved MAIN bars
    * Cast L86, ENC pet rkII, Cast L87 SHM pet rkII
    * BUFF: PLev, Bi'Lih, Tal Trib, Guard Druz, Acumen DK, AncesBul PetSHM, AncesBul PetENC, Talis Soul's Unity RkII, (CLICK OFF BLINKY on both pets)

* SHM fails to remove blinky on ENC pet
    * ENC removes blinky on ENC pet
    * Cast SHM Thorn Wilting on both pets.
    * Attempt to de-mem 4 spells on ENC spell bar and right click load ENC spell Feedback.

At this point, the ENC loses the ability to right click the spell bar to remove spells or load them (alternates between, can't remove and can't load) - Then the zone crashes.

Zone crashed three times with this process in past 12 hours, but could not replicate a fourth time. Each time this happened, there appeared to be a rollback where both pets were gone and my spellbars reverted to a previously saved set.
  2. klanderso Developer

We'll be bouncing the Test server shortly. When it comes back up can you try this again?
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Are we getting a hotfix or is this just server maintenance? We usually get a thread in the Test Update Notes & Bug Round Up forum so we're accustomed to knowing what's wrong and trying to help test it after patches.
  4. klanderso Developer

Sorry, it's literally just a server bounce to get our zones back into a fresh and clean state.
  5. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

I am unable to duplicate the zone crash.