So let me make sure I got this all straight

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Whulfgar Augur

Preemptive git guud then hehe
    =P
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  2. Bamboompow Augur

He is sorta a one way type. As in there is only one way. His way.
  3. Whulfgar Augur

Actually I've given out my own strats for people to see an use for the past two expansions. (I've yet to post for ToV as there are literally 4 grp missions, that are pretty straight forword.

TBL was vastly more difficult by what the masses say.
  4. Whulfgar Augur

What makes me laugh about these forums ..

How when people come an cry about stuff they can not do .. yet they provide ZERO actual data .. to back up their claims they can not do what ever it is they are crying about.

And people like me not only provide actual strats on how to beat stuff .. We go outta our ways to provide our toons names and everything to be 100% reachable in game for questions ..

As well as .. having my own grp geared "casual" toons I also run threw the expansion's with .. just to try to see what those who are crying about .. to see if I can replicate what they are claiming..
  5. Whulfgar Augur

All some one has to do on these forums is cry some thing is too hard .. zero evidence what so ever of any thing on their claim..

Yet everyone believes them .. and when other's go out an go outta their way to do the exact same thing .. to verify whats what .. THEY .. are the bad people..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
  6. Bamboompow Augur

Can't please everyone. Making ToV easy was probably a business decision. They know its not wise to have yet another challenging expac follow right in the heels of what was considered a challenging expac. 2020's release should probably be challenging, content focused, and no level cap increase. 2021's would be easier and probably feature level 120 with less content. If we can hope the future will be so bright.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Group content is fine. Most is easy to box. Some is challenging to box. Pretty much all is straightforward making it all doable with a real group of players.

Now, the raids should have been made challenging...unfortunately... =(
  8. Bamboompow Augur

Are they live? Thought there was a month grace period.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You think they are any different than they were on Monday last week in beta?

They gimped them all the last week of beta to be even easier. Sad that the only "challenge" is who logs on first.
  10. Bamboompow Augur

If they are not live yet then there is time for them to tweak them.
  11. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

They are usually tuned a little easier on Beta for the purpose of testing. If the raids were smash your face in challenging very few people would of been able to test them. The mob HP/DPS output is something they can easily change without the need of a full raid to test, the main focus on beta is mechanics and scripts.

With the month delay on raids, I'm sure the devs will tweak the numbers to make them harder. If they're tuned too hard at launch, they can always scale it back in a patch and the players will rejoice. If it's too easy at launch and they make it harder everyone will be in an uproar. I'd expect the raids at launch to be a good bit harder than the were on beta, the T1 raids maybe not so much but T2 for sure.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Thought that about Talendor too. That raid went live as is =P
    Sancus likes this.
  13. Bamboompow Augur

There was plenty of challenge outside of Talendor.