So is there increased gm activity on Aradune or not?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ajjantis, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Ajjantis Elder

Because i cant believe there is any at all.

So there's this guy in SolB who simply warps his 6 man bot group to the efreeti and just takes the camp from us because we cant contest it vs his group. So not only does he play 6 chars, but warps throu the zone like its the most ordinary thing in the world.

Then i petition him, giving as many details as possible just to have my petition answered that "my lost characters cannot be found". I didnt petition a lost character, i petitioned a player who's exploiting right now on your server.

The CS guy leaves me dumbfounded once again and the worst part is, that nothing will happen to the guy. The nwe servers are flooded with professional farmers once again making a living there with nobody at Darkpaw games giving a crap.
  2. Cheet Elder

No.

They can't get past the queue.
    Mac77 likes this.
  3. Fiddling New Member

Doubtful. Was just a tactic to convince more people to move to the new server/buy krono
  4. dirgenoobforreal New Member

Well if there are GMs what are they useful for? The fair play rule was removed years ago?
  5. Arog Augur

6. code-zero Augur

They will deal with /afk players and trainers and a lot of other things. Not having to go to camps and ultimately dealing with who got what mob by using /ran isn't something they need to deal with
  7. Arog Augur

2 minutes and 12 seconds into the video answers your question about GMs
  8. Barder-mangler Augur

You need to be specific with all of their names, timestamps and pics or video(better) if possible. I’ve actually reported a handful of people that were CLEARLY 4+ boxing (I arbitrarily leave the 3 boxers alone, they seem to be more friendly). Anecdotally, some of those people I haven’t seen in game anymore, maybe it’s just happenstance, maybe the world is really big and I just don’t see them, but I think some of them are suspended.

Also, it can take 1-4 days to actually get a result, so just be patient. If others are with you, have everyone submit the SAME petition with what is going on, there may be an automated flag for at least the first warning if multiple reports come in.

Basically you need to be a good Karen.
  9. Xenorius9 New Member

gotta be the funniest thing that accurately sums up discussion over the past months.
    Mac77, Dezzax and Tigol like this.
  10. Seithinal New Member

They are not doing anything from what i can tell. I watched a guy with 4 mages chanter cleric obviosly running on some program tat sits sends pets nukes. Petition it and 4 hours later my petion is closed and says solved, guy still there doing the exact same thing.
  11. Ajjantis Elder

Its actually the only reason i wrote the petition. To get that guy on their radar and hopefully they will deal with him once enough reports are there. Its just mindboggling cause it would literally take me 5 minutes with GM powers to find those people warping throu the zones. Its not like its difficult to find and catch them. But somebody HAS TO DO it in the first place.
    Dezzax likes this.
  12. Cheet Elder

Maybe the warpers work for DBG?

One I saw in OOT the other day when the Lizard spawned. Warped from Cyclops island to the lizard and back in about 2 mins.

Same person was 'golden' on Mangler.
  13. Knard The Strategic Tactician

You can report those boxers.
  14. Kartis-Coirnav New Member

Yeah GM's probably stuck in EverQueue
  15. Fewmaster New Member

One more advertised failure. At this point just treat them like a politician.

If they say "less queues", that means more queues. If they say "We'll be more transparent", that means, they'll be less transparent. Or this one, "A dedicated GM on the server". Has anyone actually seen a GM on Aradune?

Just take the opposite of what they state. That is their truth.
  16. Rebelicious Augur

How is it "snowflakes" when we spend hours and hours in crashes and queues and can't even log in long enough to play our toons on a server we pay for? Karenbear server? You mean woefully overpopulated unstable piece of crashing, queue crap, despite the hefty CASH infusion generated to the company by our subs to play on it.
  17. Tiny Stamper Journeyman

Cringe
  18. Arkeal_Rathe_Bots Lorekeeper

I wouldn't waste your breath on the knights of troll, they just want a response to report.
    Rebelicious likes this.
  19. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

if you think the customer service is bad here dont start selling on amazon !
    Mac77 likes this.
  20. Xeris Augur

There's absolutely GM presence / activity on Aradune. Just because you saw some botters doesn't mean there aren't GMs...