So...how do you get answers exactly?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BoomWalker, Aug 8, 2013.

1. BoomWalker Augur

I created a new post...and a few days after it had been up it was suddenly removed as a violation of the "rules" and I was scolded and told to reread the "rules"...

Well, I read the "rules" at

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?help/terms

And nothing jumped out at me for why the post was removed. I then replied to the MOD that removed the post but have not received a response.

And since you are not suppose to post about CSR issues in posts this post may be removed and I will get another message scolding me about reading the rules.

It seems reasonable to reply to a message asking for some guidance on what section was violated to avoid future violations. Otherwise, it is a guess at best and then you get scolded over and over.

So, if you don't get a response from the MOD that removed your post and you can't ask in the forum for clarification...how are you suppose to know the issue? Also, shouldn't the MOD take the time and effort to at least put in the message ONE section at MINIMUM that was violated? That seems reasonable...

"Hey user, you violated section 1a and you should reread the rules. The links are <here>"
  2. Izcurly Augur

Well, apparently you can ask in the forum for clarification....you just did.
  3. BoomWalker Augur

If only it wasn't in violation of Rule #8. You know about rule #8 right?