So Exp. Nerf..... Reversed Yet?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mesc, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

You have had plenty of time to think about it. I have accounts waiting to Go Gold as soon as this stupid mistake is reversed.
    With the amount of people leaving this game i would think this is a no-brainer.

If you want $$$ Reverse the Nerf. If you want people to continually leave this game keep it in place and keep screwing with what little customers you have left.
  2. Iila Augur

Nope. Keep not paying, they don't want your money.
  3. Ferry-Tunare Augur

The situation has gotten impressively worse. New policy changes has made the xp nerf the least of our worries.
  4. Weverley Augur

As far as xp is concern working as intended. You should look at the livestream we have a few weeks ago i believe its on youtube.Would help you get back on all the things that happen in the last month.Would take too long to mark all of it on a post lol.
  5. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

I did hear about the new cs policies, still haven't checked out livestream yet...
    I am almost afraid to watch it.

April 1st is the beginning of the new Fiscal Year i believe. I think maybe then we will see something happen as i am sure there revenue has taken a hit. Weather it will be good changes or worse changes, (we are in the bad changes) only time will tell.

So once again,

Do You Want My $$$ ???
    Reverse The Nerfs !!!
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I don't know about that.. the gm changes wont affect as many people as the overly excessive exp nerf.
    Dramatime likes this.
  7. MysticOne Augur

Just go to Brother Island and kill parrots, then monkeys, then flowers and mermaids and then ghost and do this over and over again and then exp nerf will make more sense.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.