So evolving is still splitting experience after the patch?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Ruven_BB Augur

Thought that even though there was no mention in the patch, that a code change had been made. Because leveling items at tier 3 is still really painful.

Ruven
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's still split between items.
  3. feeltheburn Augur

yep didn't get fixed like was said it would be. The shuck continues.
  4. Cadira Augur

It should be a pain, each item is bis. Equal work for each bis item should be how it works.

It's only a month in and I have one level 4 at 16%, one level 3 25%. I've only put a moderate amount of effort in and am way ahead of the curve.
  5. Ruven_BB Augur

I am more concerned with doing what you say you are going to do. While I appreciate the efforts of the dev's, we are seeing a pattern of players posting an issue, whereas the dev says its not an issue, and oddly it really turns out it really was an issue.

Two current examples are a collectable not dropping which I think its finally fixed, and now this.

Ruven
  6. Orbital101 Augur

It will be nice to know if its going to stay that way or if they will gain full amount of XP using all 4 in the near future. I'm fine with either but what im not fine with is that I get my lvl 5 while XP split to have it change later. I'm happy with all 4 at lvl 4 for now so I'm not going to rush it to lvl 5 and just get the tiny bit here and there.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The changes I heard about did not make it into the patch.

It does only split among what you have "active" in the Evolution tab, so you can focus on one if you want by deactivating the rest, or any combination therein.
  8. Ghubuk Augur

Pretty sure that was the way it was always meant to be.
  9. Intenso Augur

if its defo going to be changed its a waste of time leveling one
  10. Intenso Augur

so if they could make there mind up that would be great ?
  11. Intenso Augur

just keep it as is then since its alot of effort ?
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Are we at least able to hunt in zones other than Stratos to grind XP on this stuff? Can PoFire please be added as a zone that can XP these items? If this is already the case after yesterday's patch please disregard. ;) I was lazy yesterday!
  13. Brohg Augur

I question your premises, Jhenna
  14. Filthy casual Journeyman

Hmmmm....a ranja looking for chase evolving xp in zones where the mobs are headshot susceptible, nothing to see here!
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Wow, you guys must be like Detectives or something! U R so smrat!

Thraine likes this.
  16. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

You'll have to excuse me. I actually (for whatever reason) decided I felt guilty being a bit dickish.

I ask some of you this: Do you just assume the worst in everyone in life or do you just do it here? I guess such assumptions work in a pinch, right? Had it even occurred to you that a more helpful nature was in mind when I made my query? Of course not. Of course not...enjoy grinding in Stratos. The only XP is the best best XP and that's where we all get to pig pile all over each other as it's hands over fist the best grind spot in TBL. Think, at least a little before you get all butt hurt over a class that does something yours doesn't. Instead of pouting in a corner like a little child, maybe just make a Ranger or Rogue if they're oh so powerful to you to the point of jealousy. I mean, really...
    Pirlo likes this.
  17. Brohg Augur

lol idgaf about your Headshot. I just think you're wrong about Stratos being the spot to level your items. There's already at least seven zones with potential to be better leveling rate than TBL's entry
  18. Cadira Augur

[quote="Jhenna_BB, post: 3734705, member: 6194"I ask some of you this: Do you just assume the worst in everyone in life or do you just do it here?[/quote]

I mean...this IS forumquest after all.
    Pirlo likes this.
  19. Conq Augur

OMG no! 3 Rangers a night in sit out already, and weekend pickup raids where 10 ranjars show up?? Gah, stop the insanity, they're reproducing too fast! /throws some birth control at Jhenna
    Conq
    Pirlo likes this.
  20. Pirlo Augur

I think in another thread somebody said empyr was the best experience to level up the evolving items but the trade off was there's not many named there

Again, that's what someone else said ....I'm still trying to click on my reward preview to get the actual right item to show up grrrrr