So do we have estimated server up time?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by superman, May 21, 2015.

1. superman Augur

Do we have an official time the server is coming up for everyone?
    Eq said they are streaming at 2pm does that mean it's up for everyone?
  2. Banuvan Augur

Estimated time is 12 PST which is roughly 2.5 hours from now.
  3. Katmandu26 Augur

It's a hopeful estimate, though, definitely not a solid time.
    Tronk and urinezombie like this.
  4. Banuvan Augur

^ This
  5. Eqplayer1999 Elder

look forward to not being able to log in 2 min after its up
  6. superman Augur

Cool, where do i go to find the latest info? they were keeping us updated here last night
  7. Banai Augur

Hopefully 4pm PST! That way I can be home for the launch lmao
  8. yellowzombie Elder

Been radio silence for a while so we'll see what happens here in the next few hours. I highly doubt noon personally. Closer to this evening I'd say. Just hoping it's not another night of outage and sporadic communications of, "Thanks for bearing with us, we're working on it."

I'm having all kinds of flashbacks to 2011 and the hacking downtime. Now that was a communication debacle as much as anything else. Wait with bated breath all day to hear, "Oh yeah btw it's not gonna be up all weekend see you Monday." :X
  9. Banuvan Augur

We haven't gotten anything new this morning yet. Last we heard was 12 pm PST was the projected launch.
  10. vardune Augur

Noon pdt, lets do it i dont need nothing ill punch stuff to death.
  11. squidgod Augur

Yeah. Really wish I had my two days of leave back.
  12. Greymere Augur

noon was optimistic they said also, they were just sharing a target at this point not a set in stone launch time.
  13. vardune Augur

Depends do u want ur newbie gear?
  14. OJSimpsun New Member

wish they would take a note from star citizen and how they handle community feedback/outreach
  15. gluteous Elder

I have confirmed we will have contributors with game access at 12pm PST / 3pm EST to provide updates from the game client. All Twitter/EQ site updates will be posted as they happen.
    /u/neverrain
  16. Tronk Augur

Yup, let them rest.
    Seems to me the first day was pretty much gone, and you knew that going in. One day of instability afterward. If you leave time is that important, you should have either set it up for later when things run more smoothly (ie no login issues from too many people and all the other common issues that might appear), or you should have had a Plan B for your time off in case something happened such as a denial of service attack.

Sure, it would have been awesome to have a perfect launch, but your issues are your issues.
  17. 3nn10 Journeyman

There has been no word for roughly 8 hours, last public post with information was this on twitter:

[IMG]
    Holly Longdale @TheWindstalker
    ·

Ragefire is coming down momentarily. Devs going to rest. Back in the am to test/wipe and hopefully launch around noon PST.
  18. Banuvan Augur

What?
  19. Po8tick Elder

I hope it fails again today, server gets shut down and wiped and ready to go around 10pm PDT today when I am off work :D
  20. Shaddowpaw New Member

I hope it's up at noon...i miss getting killed by wasps...and skellys...and orc pawns....and centurions...but i love this game ..so its worth it :)