Smoke-Filled Lamp not clickable question?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Peltier, May 23, 2019.

1. Peltier Elder

I have multiple Smoke-Filled Lamp's now after doing some progression. Why are they not updating my new ability, after I get 1 I click it, yet it stays in my inventory, and does not update my dissident. Does anyone know why?
  2. Belexes ForumQuester

I believe it is because you clicked a higher rank lamp of it first. Going back and clicking the ones that are lower than the one you previously clicked won't do anything. Look to see what level you are on dissident.

I clicked a higher level first and the others wouldn't work, but I had the correct level. You don't need to do them in order. If you only get the rank 3 one and click it first, you have rank three. If you get any of the lower level lamps after that, then they won't work because you already have it by clicking rank 3.
    Peltier likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Clicking any of the lamps will bring your spell up to its current level.

So if you had the TBM progression spell done, clicking the first lamp you got would have increased it beyond the 2nd level, so the next lamp would do nothing until you have caught up with the overlap of the TMB and TBL spell/progression.

In the same way if you had 1 lamp and didn't click it and then got a 2nd lamp, you would only need to click one of the 2 lamps to progress your spell. It doesn't matter which lamp you click they will both advance your spell to the same level making the other obsolute.

Hope I've explained this so it makes some sense. :)