Small raiding guild seeking to join forces with another similar guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kingkingking, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Kingkingking New Member

Pm me for details
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

...you might want to list a server...
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Rahd33 like this.
  3. Kingkingking New Member

Why when server transfers exist!
  4. Kiaro Augur

Because if you're on a TLP or FV, they don't.
  5. Kingkingking New Member

im not on a TLP or FV on a regular server
  6. C3lowz Augur

I mean still some basic information would help. I mean even though Server transfers exist, naming what server your on may actually open the doors for a merge on your server itself. Most would look at this thread and just pay it no mind, especially if you provide zero details about you guys and request us to PM you.

How many members can we expect you to bring forward?
    How long has your Guild been established for?
    Does your Guild actually raid at the moment?
    What content does your Guild raid if in fact they do?
    What is your Guild's name?
    What is your Leaders name?
  7. haaaalp Augur

Vague post is vague.
  8. The real Sandaormo Augur

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
  9. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

Your guild sounds way too elitist for me.
  10. Endacer Augur

Sorry man, but everyones right. If you are actually looking for another guild to raid with, you need to tell people what server and guild it is, at the very least. No one is going to be interested, if they dont even know what server it is, lol. By not posting who/where it is, even after people pointed it out, it seems more like you dont actually want someone to raid with, just doing it to appease someone.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  11. Tour Augur

Ironically, I think the post explains a lot as to their capabilities, ability to function, and why they need to merge in the first place...
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  12. Kingkingking New Member

jesus your all morons read the damn post it says PM ME FOR DETAILS if you really were looking to merge all you have to do is pm me for details. Your talking about me but not a single one of you can follow a simple direction holy moly.
  13. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

I'm selling something, pm me for details. If you really are interested in actually buying it then you will pm me for details.