Small Merge (ragefire)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nickatropolis, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Nickatropolis Augur

A group of RAGEFIRE players, approximately 10-15 toons altogher (5-6 players) and possibly more, most level 50, but some stragglers maybe included in the merge after the fact, looking to merge into a smaller, but active guild that (casually) raids, is hitting planes etc. We are currently in a guild that has grown stagnant and the core group of active members has decided that we would like bolster an already active roster.

If any guilds out there are recruiting but aren't a powerhouse guild already, drop me some information here and perhaps we could check you out. Happy hunting!
  2. Marthisdil Augur

Drop us a line and let's talk - prexusremnants.enjin.com

Good luck to you guys!
  3. Nickatropolis Augur

Hi Marthisdil, was definitely considering your guild already. Will shoot you a tell.
  4. Bilxx1 New Member

<False Prophecy> is always looking for good people. Please feel free to shoot me or any officer a tell to discuss further.
  5. Ryanilin New Member

Tempus is always looking for good folks as well. tempus-eq.com is our website.

Feel free to take a look and see if we might suit your desires. Feel free to contact me in game if you have any questions. I hope you find what you are looking for, even if it's not us!
  6. Sumoldfogy New Member

I am interested in perfecting "KS'ing" & "Camp Ganking" ... I was told that False Prophecy is the place to go. Can you take me in under your wing and help me better my KS'ing skills? /bow
  7. Bilxx1 New Member

Thankfully you've been misinformed. We don't offer classes on those subjects. If you'd like to be the best tank you can possibly be I'd be personally happy to offer whatever knowledge and insights I have.
    Have a nice day and have fun.